Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyages freezing

@Shan @Black Pebble I currently have a ticket open for this #411678 and would like to get it fixed. I haven't had issues with a frozen voyage in at least 3 months and speaking with my fleet it seems others have been having similar issues currently. I wouldn't be bringing it here if it wasn't for the fact I was going to be using some items and the chrons I have after extending the voyage a few times to level up this events 2 new crew. It is putting me at a disadvantage within the event having it frozen like this. Not only that but I am unable to get my 200 honor due to the dilemma daily mission that I am not able to do.

Please help!!

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this happened.
    You will get a reply as soon as possible but I cannot make you jump the line.
  • Options
    @Shan I am having the same problem. I submitted a ticket....still waiting.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan I am having the same problem. I submitted a ticket....still waiting.

I am sorry. PS will get back to you as soon as they can.
  • Options
    @Shan I realize that but it has been 18 hours and I have to solve a dilemma to get my campaign rewards for which I have paid to have the top tier, not to mention that I have invested dil in this voyage and by now I could have solved more dilemmas to get a voyage only character I've been working on.
  • Options
    @Shan I got tired of waiting. I recalled the voyage and had to drop 235 dil to speed things up so I have time to send a new voyage to solve a dilemma in time to get my Campaign award. Last time I drop any more dil on a voyage. I guess level 14 VIP doesn't count for much.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, fyi tagging me does not do anything.

I am really sorry this happened, had I known the context when you first posted about this I would have told you that PS cannot unstuck a Voyage unfortunately :( So recalling was indeed the only option.

I see that PS has worked things out with you though :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    First off, fyi tagging me does not do anything.

I am really sorry this happened, had I known the context when you first posted about this I would have told you that PS cannot unstuck a Voyage unfortunately :( So recalling was indeed the only option.

I see that PS has worked things out with you though :)

Good to know. Yes, thank-you.
  • Options
    Noticed a bunch of notifications and it was for a stuck voyage thread I started over a year ago. Was not expecting that.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me, stuck at 20 hours for over a day now. Can't complete daily tasks and no reply from support yet.....

This was supposed to be my big one to get all unique voyage crew, at 20 hours I haven't got any of them yet so returning the voyage doesn't seem like a good option to me, especially when it took me so long to save up enough voyage revival tokens to do this one.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    04lwiuh2zwkw.jpg
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again...Stuck at the 12 hour, right after I extended to GET TO the 12 hour. Submitting CS tix, but we all know that is hit or miss.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Here we go again...Stuck at the 12 hour, right after I extended to GET TO the 12 hour. Submitting CS tix, but we all know that is hit or miss.

Managed to get the 12 hour dilemma by switching devices, then got to the 14 hour and froze again. Switched devices, reinstalled program, relaunched app over and over and over, and could not get that one unstuck.

It was turning into the first decent Voyage I have had in a couple months. Recall worked, but the game is no fun if it doesn't work right...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Shan – perhaps this thread should be combined with the "Voyage Dilemmas Not Working" Thread? They seem to be the same problem, since the Voyages are freezing ON a dilemma.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why voyages don't stick prior to 10 hours? Do they? Has anyone ever had a 2 hour stuck voyage?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Just had a 8 hour voyage stick, but as far as i can tell all stuck voyages have one thing in common, looks like theyre all extended, never had one stick that wasnt extended by tokens or dilithium