Home The Bridge
Options

Can you "fire" your fleet commander

Is there a way to remove your fleet commander due to inactivity? Our fleet commander has not been on in almost 3 weeks. We have a room that need upgrading and no one who can do it.

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support can remove a fleet admiral who has been inactive for a month.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaptDSulu wrote: »
    Is there a way to remove your fleet commander due to inactivity? Our fleet commander has not been on in almost 3 weeks. We have a room that need upgrading and no one who can do it.

All officers should be able to do it...did your admiral never promote anyone to officer status?
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    I don't think so. Out of 50 in the fleet on 9 have been on the the last day, 10 in the last week.We have 27 members who have not been on in more than 100 days.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Jump ship dude!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a new fleet?
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    yeah, that fleet is a grave yard...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaptDSulu wrote: »
    I don't think so. Out of 50 in the fleet on 9 have been on the the last day, 10 in the last week.We have 27 members who have not been on in more than 100 days.

Sounds like you need a new fleet...
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you decide to find a new fleet be sure to friend the members in your fleet that are active so you can bring them to your new one.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    In my old fleet, the admiral was inactive for over six months before being replaced. After kicking all the deadwood out, the fleet had eight people. Eight, when the fleet was nearly full. Of the remainder, there was one guy who would log in nearly every day and presumably perform his dailies. The rest would log in, do one or two things, then log out again.

Is that a fleet you want to be in? Because I got to the point where I told myself "this cannot continue". I didn't actively seek a new fleet, but found one anyway. One of the best in the game too, which is a bonus. Because of the switch, I'm actually enjoying the game.

Take it from someone who stayed in a dead fleet way too long. Get out now, and join a new fleet.

Have a similar story, go fleet shopping, there are many great fleets out there, that will have an opening for you, the game got so much enjoyable if you are in an active fleet.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well some say abandon fleet, but if you have pulled a lot of resources to the starbase and it has some decent bonuses already, it would perhaps be better to go contact the DB Support route, who knows might be good to breathe new life into the fleet and do a cull where necessary.

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah dude, get to the escape pods...
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs