Home Ready Room
Options

Cmr T'Pol, Cnl Karr, GI Chakotay, Liaison Torres, are reporting to airlock 4?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
No matter how I look at it, I think these are perilously close to being air locked do you agree with my choices? Feel free to comment advise on whether they are the first choices or not.
Spreadsheet and full breakdown here:
SUPER RARES
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    i would try to hold onto "core characters" such as t'pol, chakotay, Torres, as they are "more likely " to be featured.

from your list....
    Karr, Toby Russell, Arik Soong, Rasmussen, Fontaine would be closer to the door in my opinion

maybe Anbo Riker since he is just 1/4 with sad stats and not in portal
    or freeze someone like Landry.. and work on a replacement.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Thanks Raven looking at the list it would be either Thelin or Stamets that could be a suitable replacement, I guess, in a few days I should be able to get the third star on Stamets, which should help don't know if the fourth will be given next month or not though. Thelin is still 2 stars and so is further down probably.

The thing I do like about that variant of Riker though is he has good base stats across both skill sets, so I would think he would be pretty good for shuttles, plus he might be bonus crew.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd keep 'em ... and like Raven says, freeze up some of your immortalised crew ... e.g.

- Bajoran Dukat
    - Graduation Burnham
    - Young Kahn
    - Sato (after the event)

You have a lot of overlap (hello ENG!!) or 2-skill crew.

And yeah ... if I'm looking to airlock crew I'd go straight to Vic Fontaine, Karr, Rasumussen.

If you are looking to replace Landry, then look no further than Mirror J. Dax ... her base SEC FE 1/4 is higher than Landry's 4/4 FE. Both Thelin and Stamets don't even come close (though I think you'll have Stamets FF if you get the daily log-in rewards) ... and Stamets is good to freeze once you immortalise him.
    Try to replace like for like.

It is a good practice to try to level and FE the daily log-in crew.
  • Options
    I guess, in a few days I should be able to get the third star on Stamets, which should help don't know if the fourth will be given next month or not though.

for Staments, they give 1 x4* per month for 4 months... so u will be able to FF him.
    they will then rotate to another 4* for the next 4 months.. etc.

• Options
    I guess, in a few days I should be able to get the third star on Stamets, which should help don't know if the fourth will be given next month or not though.

for Staments, they give 1 x4* per month for 4 months... so u will be able to FF him.

Ah I guess I missed the first month of drone seven, wasn't sure though.
  • Options

Ah I guess I missed the first month of drone seven, wasn't sure though.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Rewards

the link goes to the wiki page which shows the daily rewards...
    note for some reason its missing "drone 7 of 9 for December 2018" as well as "Reinforcements Staments for Jan 2019"

i would expect April to be the last "Staments" and then someone else starting in May.