Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleet Daily Targets

Any response yet on what fleets will be able to do to earn the daily 100 chrons from donating to starbase once a starbase had all rooms maxed?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Starbase Rooms and Room levels will be introduced to the game in future updates, but no ETA yet.
    Until then you will indeed not be able to make donations and collect Chronitons for them.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    New Starbase Rooms and Room levels will be introduced to the game in future updates, but no ETA yet.
    Until then you will indeed not be able to make donations and collect Chronitons for them.

Well that outright s*cks. Can a Fleet just automatically be able to claim those Chron rewards each day it resets to compensate until those new Rooms and Levels are introduced?

Also, Shan, any possibility on either increasing the drop rate for those blasted Holoemitters, or asking for much less of them in order to upgrade rooms? Most Fleets are stuck all because those things are not dropping frequently enough to make a dent.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    Also, Shan, any possibility on either increasing the drop rate for those blasted Holoemitters, or asking for much less of them in order to upgrade rooms? Most Fleets are stuck all because those things are not dropping frequently enough to make a dent.

Agree, increase emitter drop rates or adjust so rooms need less of them to upgrade.

It has been suggested by some fleets, including the one I am in, that a shuttle bay would be a good addition, as far as new rooms go...and a trading post.

• Options
    Each room, after it reaches its max level, should have a maintenance cost. A certain amount of material must be donated each week otherwise the room starts to deteriorate. If maintenance is not kept up regularly, then the room drops a level.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Options
    A replicator room, made entirely of nanopolymer
  • Options

Agree, increase emitter drop rates or adjust so rooms need less of them to upgrade.

It has been suggested by some fleets, including the one I am in, that a shuttle bay would be a good addition, as far as new rooms go...and a trading post.

+1 to infinity on increasing emitter drop rates. They are the mega stall item and are a serious pita to get.
  • Options
    I found that Transparent Aluminium droprate is way higher the holomitters. Shouldn't it be the same?
    Atleast make droprate to holomitters the same as Trans. alu
  • Options
    When the starbase is maxed, rather than feeling like a loss is then incurred untii more rooms are added, how about making the chrons the reward for reaching the daily honor targets?

Everyday claiming them would be a reminder of achieving the starbase & how working together was fun & rewarding.

Would keep the momentum going & be a reward reinforcing teamwork. Right now our starbase is level 32 & only needs holos & i can sense the feeling of letdown now that we aren't building with same intensity.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    I am against this. It seems unfair to me to only get 50 chrons a day maximum, sometimes 20, when other fleets are getting 100 for just logging in and pressing buttons a few hundred times and logging out.

I am not taking anything away from other fleets that have maxed their starbases and harbor them no Ill will. I am just interested in parity between players.

How much chrons do you really think a guild that needs a 100k holoemitters really makes in a day?
  • Options
    I am against this. It seems unfair to me to only get 50 chrons a day maximum, sometimes 20, when other fleets are getting 100 for just logging in and pressing buttons a few hundred times and logging out.

I am not taking anything away from other fleets that have maxed their starbases and harbor them no Ill will. I am just interested in parity between players.

How much chrons do you really think a guild that needs a 100k holoemitters really makes in a day?

Sometimes parity is providing incentive to those already maxed to stay interested & playing. Nothing kills fun faster than boredom.

What is fair is not always what is equal. Do you really want the game to lose appeal for higher level players?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    No but I do not want the higher level players to be in a dominating position simply because I have responsibilities and a job that makes me play this game more casually Than I want too

I also am thinking about the younger players here also. How is feeding the rich helping them any?

If DB would publicly announce that they acknowledge the holoemitters drop rate is a problem and they are going to fix it I would have no reason to post on a thread like this and voice my opinion .

Until then I will continue to fight the good fight for all of us more casual and the younger players. If my point of view is rude to you I apologize for that but I will not back down on this issue until DB comments on it one way or another.
  • Options
    For me, I spent money once outside of getting an occasional monthly card. I work as well, but have been playing since near the beginning. My fleet has collected everything but holoemitters. A few were already talking fleets will be without purpose soon. I really don’t want that to happen to my fleet. I’ve spent time and energy building my fleet to be in the top 100 now in many events.

Something needs to be done in the interim to prevent fleet breakups.

Also, why punish all of my fleet? That also puts folks at an advantage during galaxy events by giving fleets a possibility of 20,000 extra chronitons (100 chronitons per day awarded x 50 members x 4 day average event length).
    Admiral Timeless Warrior
    LINE ID: Timeless_Warrior
    Packer Backers Fleet
    SttPackerBackers.WordPress.com
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    My thought is any fleet that has already hit the cap (until they raise the cap) should automatically get those chrons every day. Only fair. They have invested in it.
  • Options
    ... I do not want the higher level players to be in a dominating position simply because I have responsibilities and a job that makes me play this game more casually Than I want to...

Would like to rephrase... You chose to prioritize other things in your life, and to play this game casually. Not saying that's a bad choice - it may be very smart, actually. But it's a choice, and it's given you advantages in other areas of your life. Others made a different choice. Why shouldn't they get an advantage in the area of their life they prioritized?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I have sat back and evaluated this issue and come to the conclusions it is no longer worth discussing so I will leave you guys to this thead. In closing I would like to say competition is good and the holoemitter bottleneck does not promote competition.

It will create super guild dominance and is killing a casual play style that has been valid since the beginning of this game. Any feature I see added to any game that I believe will have a negative impact if left unchecked in its current form I will voice my opinion and concern over.

I have done that and I hope that the powers that be take notice and make the holoemitters flow quicker.

LLAP
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have sat back and evaluated this issue and come to the conclusions it is no longer worth discussing so I will leave you guys to this thead. In closing I would like to say competition is good and the holoemitter bottleneck does not promote competition.

It will create super guild dominance and is killing a casual play style that has been valid since the beginning of this game. Any feature I see added to any game that I believe will have a negative impact if left unchecked in its current form I will voice my opinion and concern over.

I have done that and I hope that the powers that be take notice and make the holoemitters flow quicker.

LLAP

If you think this is what broke 'casual play', have you played a galaxy event ever? Lol