13»

Comments

• Options
    Mariners final 471. Thanks Stellar Ice.
  • Options
    Final event rank, 4qv73vdh7r0r.jpg
    The Real Cat Menace
  • Options
    Argentina Unida ended on the 270th position.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Task Force April 16th

ksowl1p2th3h.png
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    2j72aq60v8tx.jpg

USS NEW ORLEANS - 263
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    KM finished Third.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    SCIS Starfleet CIS finished at 285.

1jgr8fywzvev.jpeg

• Options
    OPA & IPA Final Standings. Thanks Stellar.

zzihbntt9u6k.png
    5xekwg4g8uzq.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Fleet: Where no man has joined before Final Rank: 15

u0j8cbzwevih.png

Sister Fleet: Where no ONE has joined before - came in at: 521 - well, only one of their Captains has 4 shuttles and 46 have only 2 shuttles. ;)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    xho93daja2bv.jpg
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio finished 19th.
  • Options
    Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final event leader board
    wkq4ba1yrlt1.png
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    OAO=Galactic Phoenicians final rank=387:

uiwwjp43sx2k.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Sorry, I can't post any earlier. Final Rank
    3g4se78c5790.png
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final rank for us, thanks Kenzi and FortKnox!
    And thanks Stellar Ice!

42lhxnqgfhby.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    @Stellar Ice, there has been a little mistake, 213th was our Friday position, which I could not post early enough, we are 3 positions down on your ranking, between USS New Orleans and Colored Tribbles, in the 245th position. Sorry, two posts from us very near...

I apologize @General Abre. Somehow I missed it. I will correct it for today. Looks like DB isn't the only one around here who makes mistakes. Lol!

Do not apologize @Stellar Ice! This was more like a recognition, from our part to those 3 fleets we were lower than them and because of this they seemed below us, there can be mistakes and btw, for not being paid, y make really few mistakes!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trista, Ruffriders and SSR surely improved over the last few months. TGE used to be in brunz medal position all the time for Faction Events and now we're usually only in 7th position. But it's nice to have more competition out there. :) I wish we had fleet rewards for the rankings. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    our final
    9ddgmtzme0qv.png

[T] Raumschiff Surprise
    Admiral Grandma
    [T] Raumschiff Surprise
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »
    our final
    9ddgmtzme0qv.png

[T] Raumschiff Surprise

@Grandma , I think you posted this to the wrong thread. Perhaps you were looking for this one:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4633/the-prime-directive-2-fleet-leader-board#latest

🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust