Home The Bridge
Options

Cryostasis collections and crew losing traits

In the Upcoming Trait Modification: Doctor will become Physician, it's announced that Dr. Hippocrates Noah will lose the Doctor/Physician trait, as he is really neither.

What is going to happen to people who have exactly 1, 5, 10 or 25 Doctor/Physician crew immortalized and Dr. Hippocrates Noah is one of those crew? Are those people going to drop one level of rewards (i.e possibly lose Med Core/Proficiency +1% bonus)? Or will their collection count for Do No Harm remain unchanged?

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good question @Shan ... I recently immortalized Noah just to give me the cryo bonus
  • Options
    StygianStygian ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Command Hologram will be given Physician... I mean, he has Musician... I don’t recall that version of him playing his instrument.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should not but I will ask for confirmation, I will probably not have it before next week though.
  • Options
    StygianStygian ✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    It should not but I will ask for confirmation, I will probably not have it before next week though.

Hopefully you will have it before Tuesday's server push :)
  • Options
    I just finished off my doctor collection, i have 25 out of the 25 required. Hippocrates Noah is one of the 'doctors' i finished. Since he will no longer be a part of that collection, will i get to collect those rewards again by immortilizing a different doctor after the change?
  • Options
    interesting edge case - well spotted
  • Options
    Suvarov wrote: »
    interesting edge case - well spotted

Im personally hoping the collection does revert back to 24/25 complete and i can collect the rewards again!! I can always use more honor, 3 star pulls and med boosts
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Oh, i see our posts got merged @[DB:IGU] eXo | Kurrostanza
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Actually we kind of need to know more than one thing. First If Noah will be taken out of the Do No Harm Collection for the cryovault due to the trait removal. Second, if he is taken out of the collection, does that mean the count will fall for those who have him already immortalized because if it doesn’t fall, then those who have him immortalized will always have one more than the collection count. Third, if the collection count does fall, how does that impact those who have just collected the reward? Do they “lose” the rewards or not? If they don’t lose the rewards, this begs the question will they get the rewards a second time if they immortalize another character and get the count back up to the goal?

Honestly, if we can double dip the rewards, I would buy the overpriced EMH and grab the 25/25 reward before the change just so I could get the it again later when I immortalize another “physician”.

It is probably easiest to just leave Noah as he is IMO because all of the above permutations are open for some abuse.

Yikes...we also need this spelled out going forward. ie how will future trait changes impact collections
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn’t this supposed to be updated today?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have confirmation that it will not impact negatively the progress in the collection 'Do No Harm', Dr Hippocrate Noah will remain an eligible crew for that specific collection.

The server update containing that change is not live yet.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have confirmation that it will not impact negatively the progress in the collection 'Do No Harm', Dr Hippocrate Noah will remain an eligible crew for that specific collection.

The server update containing that change is not live yet.

Thanks for the update Shan.
  • Options
    fulae0rkq2dc.png

I wanna show that pic in support of Shan & Disruptor Beam - Don't know how it will translate so will send a copy on Ticket Number #414010