Home Ready Room

Faction Event Quick Start

Is the quick start like a Fisherman's best fishing hole (held secret). In the past it was widely known, however with the current change of only opening 6 shuttles it has been very quiet. 🚣‍♂️

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn’t a real good one. And I can tell by this event. I’ve been hovering around 7th with just a basic kickstart, nothing fancy. Took everyone a while to get to 4000. I struggled to get there, hanging around 2750 way longer than I would have liked yet I’m still up there on the totem pole
  • @Banjo1012 I here that! :-)
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just opened and ran 12 at 1 minute, then did a few rounds with time boosts to get to three hour shuttles. I've been playing this one alot more casually than usual (not getting up in the middle of the night, etc) and will probably stop at thresholds. Only just now (with a little over 2 days to go) reached 4000 shuttles, and I'm still in the top 2000.
  • Well in the kids story books the Hare did not win the race...the old crickety Turtle over took em.😂😂
    ?Swank2BC? wrote: »
    Well in the kids story books the Hare did not win the race...the old crickety Turtle over took em.😂😂

This is true. I’ve used 1:30 time boosts every mission except two runs last night I used 5* skill boosts. (Having a baby that must eat every three hours really helps my faction events). Succeeded all 8 missions yet I still fell to 10th.
  • Oh the Baby factor..6ulk64m12742.gif
    Oh the Baby factor..6ulk64m12742.gif

Dude that is hilarious!!! I do have a dog too but it’s more like thisy50n6ldpp81r.png

• Ah cute
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Dude that is hilarious!!! I do have a dog too but it’s more like thisy50n6ldpp81r.png

Mine’s more like this...
    dkef3hegkqjx.jpeg

He can take up an entire king sized bed. He likes to wait until someone gets up and then he runs over to steal their spot.
  • Oh yes, if I'm not tapping on this game I'm entertaining this boy...z5wweb72h5a8.jpg
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Mine’s more like this...
    dkef3hegkqjx.jpeg

He can take up an entire king sized bed. He likes to wait until someone gets up and then he runs over to steal their spot.

Oh yeah! They want that warm spot you leave.

Oh yes, if I'm not tapping on this game I'm entertaining this boy...z5wweb72h5a8.jpg

I know that well. I will not say no to a request to play downstairs