Home Engineering Room

double crew share issue need fixed asap!

I am a squad leader I have mirror pholx as shared crew, now a member of my squad was able to put up a shared crew also due to some kind of game glitch, this glitch has now stopped me from receiving bonus points and the amount of bonus points I had have gone down I do have a ticket out to support but am posting this here to hopefully get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Comments

• wow ....some how Im not surprised at the lack of response
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'd likely just tell you to submit a ticket anyway.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think the forum moderators are out in full force on the weekends, anyway.

You already submitted a ticket, there’s not much for them to do from there.

Besides, um, the main problem seems to be that you want more bonus points from your squadmates. Which, fine, but I really don’t see it as an end-of-the-world thing...? It could just be me.
  • well since you have no idea how involved this issue was , and I had no problem getting an initial response from support, I just found it odd that it was not acknowledged here. and again you dont know me or my squad fyi we work together and share squad lead we do not run a one man or one woman show. so we support each other when one is going for a personal best.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    well since you have no idea how involved this issue was , and I had no problem getting an initial response from support, I just found it odd that it was not acknowledged here. and again you dont know me or my squad fyi we work together and share squad lead we do not run a one man or one woman show. so we support each other when one is going for a personal best.

I wasn’t trying to be snarky, I just didn’t understand why the urgency.

I mean, if you’re going for a personal best, that’s different.

In my squad, during faction or hybrid events, we take time after bonus crew is announced to figure out who has the best bonus or event crew for this event, and that person takes over leadership for that event.

So, in my squad, the bonus points aren’t a factor in our decision making.

Also, the community tends to respond when they have information to share, an argument to make, or just plain commiseration.

Mods tend to respond if there’s anything they can do or suggest, but, like I said earlier, I don’t think Shan or the other mods/admins spend a lot of time here on the weekends, and Shan is usually the one who responds to these threads (at least, from what I’ve seen). So if someone checked on your ticket, and saw it was being handled, it’s possible they didn’t feel the need to reply here...

Just, that’s why you might not have gotten a response.
  • I was going for a personal best but the matter at hand is that someone else was able to put up a crew share, a person other than the squad leader and that had a huge effect on game play , and quite frankly should not have been possible.
  • You could have kicked him from the squad and then let him rejoin.