Home Engineering Room
Options

Time Change Causing Issues

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
I have heard people of Germany reporting negative chronitons (-8 I saw from a screenshot) after the time change tonight. My scan failed and I believe my voyage and shuttles suddenly had an hour added to their normal timer, I can't explain why they would suddenly have a higher time than before I went to sleep.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, confirmed. I activated my 3 hour overnight shuttles at 23:30 PM and set my alarm clock at 3:30 AM (2:30 AM +1 hour time change) which should be 3 hours. However, the shuttle timer still said 1 hour remaining. This is very weird, because even if there could be a bug, shouldn't it be the other way around?

I lost a full hour and when battling for Top 25 in a faction event, that hour could cost me the spot. Getting a ticket answer from CS can take longer than a day, and I need that hour back. @Shan would it be possible to activate someone at CS to give me four purple timestoppers, so I could make up the hour I was "stolen" by that bug? I need those VP. :(:( Meow.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you leave the game running in the background?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, confirmed. I activated my 3 hour overnight shuttles at 23:30 PM and set my alarm clock at 3:30 AM (2:30 AM +1 hour time change) which should be 3 hours. However, the shuttle timer still said 1 hour remaining. This is very weird, because even if there could be a bug, shouldn't it be the other way around?

I lost a full hour and when battling for Top 25 in a faction event, that hour could cost me the spot. Getting a ticket answer from CS can take longer than a day, and I need that hour back. @Shan would it be possible to activate someone at CS to give me four purple timestoppers, so I could make up the hour I was "stolen" by that bug? I need those VP. :(:( Meow.

Had the same issue, But restarting the game did the trick. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan I was compensated by German support for losing that hour during the event, so I'm fine now, I can use the timeboosts I got there for the next faction event on Thursday.

To your question: Yes, I left running it in the background. If I had known that would happen, of course I would have shut it down. But even after restarting the game, the timer was still the same.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd.
    In any case I would recommend to never let the game running in the background for long periods of time. Always force close the app.