Home Make It So!

Who do you wanna see in the Romulan & Vulcan Mega Event?

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Make It So!
Meow!

I think the time has come for Commander Donatra and Commander Suran from Nemesis to finally make their appearance in the game. Admiral Valdore is also overdue (from "The Aenar", ETP). It would also be a chance to maybe somehow include the drone pilot Gareb (Aenar) and Jhamel (Aenar) from that episode in one of those weekly events. Subcommander Selok / Ambassador T'Pel ("Data's Day", TNG), Senator "It's a Faaaake!" Vreenak ("In The Pale Moonlight", DS9) and Captain Solok ("Take Me To The Hollowsweet", DS9) would also be a must-have in my opinion. I would actually also like to see a 3* "Ambassador" Tomalak from the Admiral Picard episode, an easy Romulan to level for the collection. :D

New ship suggestions would for sure be: Romulan Drone Ship ("The Aenar", ETP), IRW Valdore (Star Trek: Nemesis), Scimitar (Star Trek: Nemesis), IRW Devoras (5* Named D'Deridex Variant, "Data's Day", TNG), Seleya (ETP Vulcan Sumbiesode)
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely Admiral Valdore. T’Pau. He was pack only but Soval in an event would be great.
  • Superman calls upon Batman to take care of Catwoman... Hee Heee 😂😂
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Definitely Admiral Valdore. T’Pau. He was pack only but Soval in an event would be great.

Forgot to add white uniform T’Pol. She wore it in several episodes including Marauders and The Forge
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cross-posting my list of wanted crew for this event (from the Most Wanted thread and the event thread):

Romulan AND Vulcan:
    Ambassador T'Pel (Romulan spy posing as Vulcan ambassador in 24th century from TNG)
    Major Talok (Romulan spy posing as Vulcan officer in 22nd century from ENT)
    Ambassador Spock, existing (he's clearly posing as a Romulan with that outfit; shouldn't he get the Romulan trait, too?)

Romulan:
    Romulan Picard (from TNG Episode "Unification")
    Koval (Chairman of the Tal Shiar from DS9)
    Senator Vreenak (Vice Chairman of the Tal Shiar from DS9)
    Commander Rekar (Tal Shiar agent who commandeered USS Prometheus from VOY)
    Commander Toreth (commander of warbird with Rakal Troi from TNG)
    Senator Pardek (Romulan who hosted Spock on Romulus from TNG)
    Proconsul/Praetor Neral (in league with Sela/Pardek during TNG, then back during DS9 as new actor)
    Original Romulan Commander (Mark Lenard from TOS)

Vulcan
    Syrrannite T'Pau (from ENT)
    Matriarch T'Pau (from TOS)
    Kir'Shara/Katra Archer
    Kolinahr Spock (from TMP) -- Edit: YES! We will get him!
    EV Suit Spock (from TMP)
    Captain Spock (from TWOK or TUC)
    T'Pring (Spock's betrothed from TOS)
    Sarek of Vulcan (as played by Mark Lenard in TOS)
    Sarek, Child of Skon, Child of Solkar (from TSFS)
    High Priestess T'Lar (who refused Spock's body and katra from TSFS)
    Katra/Mind-meld Picard (from TNG episode "Sarek")
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends