Home The Bridge

Two-Part Voyage Dilemmas: Actually Great...mostly

So, for the first time I actually got the second part of a Voyage dilemma.

The first part was the one with the Ardanan lady being mean to her servant. I chose the "protect the servant" option.

The second dilemma was a follow-up where she's suspected of smuggling. I chose to share the info I got from her servant last time.

Then I was rewarded with 600 D'Kora Krayton schematics. Which was fantastic since it's my Admiral Division ship and now it'll be up to level 7.

I was only at the 4-hr mark, which is normally where you get 2* or 3* crew.

Which leads me to believe that the 2-part dilemmas have a higher pay-off than the regular ones. Which is a lot of fun.

The only problem of course, is the not-transparent RNG that means I may never experience this ever again.
“Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
Natima Lang
Empok Nor Garak
Tekeny Ghemor
Mira
Makbar
Dejar
Ulani Belor

Comments

• I had 5* schematics from a second dilemma also, only 4hours in. This from the Romulan dilemmas. There is a thread tracking the dilemmas so it might be worth posting screenshots in future. That's a cool score too I really love the D'Kora Krayton but she's only at level 1 for me so I use her in-game but not for the Arena sadly.
  • {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    So, for the first time I actually got the second part of a Voyage dilemma.

The first part was the one with the Ardanan lady being mean to her servant. I chose the "protect the servant" option.

The second dilemma was a follow-up where she's suspected of smuggling. I chose to share the info I got from her servant last time.

Then I was rewarded with 600 D'Kora Krayton schematics. Which was fantastic since it's my Admiral Division ship and now it'll be up to level 7.

I was only at the 4-hr mark, which is normally where you get 2* or 3* crew.

Which leads me to believe that the 2-part dilemmas have a higher pay-off than the regular ones. Which is a lot of fun.

The only problem of course, is the not-transparent RNG that means I may never experience this ever again.

You were lucky to get them back to back (2hr then 4hr Dilemmas). I have had "Class Act" 6 times... the first few were a the 4hr or 6hr mark and I never went too far past that (10hr is my max which is usually 2 refills). I've had it twice at the 2hr mark, but never saw the follow up at the 4, 6, or 8hr mark.

I've had "Retrofit" at 2hr which leads to "Tools at Hand" and I got a 60/50/3* reward. I've also had "Blow by Blow" which leads to "Friends in Need" twice. First time gave me 600 schematics, second time it gave me 60/50/3* reward when choosing a different option.