Home Engineering Room
Options

Bug in fleet recruitment

So my fleet used to run smoothly, we were able to have 50/50 members and often did. But a few months back we got bugged, now no matter how many invites we send out or what we do, we can never go beyond 49/50 members.

This bug has also affected at least one of my fleet's squadrons. The squad leader could not have more than 4/5 members. He fixed the issue by disbanding his squadron and starting a new one. But I can't take that same course of action as a fleet admiral. I can't simply disband the fleet and start anew, we have worked too hard and put in too much time and effort to get as far as we have on starbase construction for me to disband the fleet and have us lose all of that progress.

I've sent in a couple tickets about this recruitment bug before, but to no avail. I have not once ever received a response. Could someone please look into this?
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Comments

• Options
    Multiple other fleets have the same issue, including mine. Thread here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1793/no-one-can-join-fleet-shan-please-help/p1
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my fleet used to run smoothly, we were able to have 50/50 members and often did. But a few months back we got bugged, now no matter how many invites we send out or what we do, we can never go beyond 49/50 members.

This bug has also affected at least one of my fleet's squadrons. The squad leader could not have more than 4/5 members. He fixed the issue by disbanding his squadron and starting a new one. But I can't take that same course of action as a fleet admiral. I can't simply disband the fleet and start anew, we have worked too hard and put in too much time and effort to get as far as we have on starbase construction for me to disband the fleet and have us lose all of that progress.

I've sent in a couple tickets about this recruitment bug before, but to no avail. I have not once ever received a response. Could someone please look into this?

Do you have your ticket number?
    I do not see any tickets on this for you at first glance.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Hi Shan,

This was something I sent in a ticket for over a month ago, maybe toward the beginning of this year. So I no longer have the ticket number from back then. Should I file a new ticket?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Shan,

This was something I sent in a ticket for over a month ago, maybe toward the beginning of this year. So I no longer have the ticket number from back then. Should I file a new ticket?

Please do :)
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Shan,

Please do :)

Okay, I have sent one in. Thanks for the advice. Hopefully I'll get a reply to that ticket.