Home Fleet Central
Options

Three level 40+ friends looking to join a fleet

edited March 2018 in Fleet Central
Hello! I'm here on behalf of myself and two of my friends who have been playing the game for a little more than a year. We have a fleet amongst ourselves, but we are at the point where progress is hindered by lack of access to strong starbase bonuses. Since we're friends outside of the game, we'd like to go together to a more established fleet.

Our stats:

Christine the Breen | Avatar
Level 52
VIP 8

Brenda Leigh | Avatar
Level 48
VIP 9

Jakewell | Avatar
Level 43
VIP 5

We play every day but rarely spend money anymore, so we're definitely looking for a laid-back fleet. We have tons of starbase components ready and waiting to contribute and can help meet the daily fleet targets. As for chatting, they aren't interested, but I might like to pop in from time to time. :)

If you have the space and would like to have us, let me know!

Comments

• Options
    We have a thread about our laid back fleet, and we'd love to have y'all join us.
    We're not the biggest, but we're not demanding - no spreadsheets, no chat apps to download, no pressure - just build the star base and play the game. PM me or search fleets for Franks and Beans if interested.

49r200v280l5.jpg
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Hey, we have the ability to make 3 spaces for your group. That will bring our fleet up to 50 and currently our starbase is lvl 54. Currently, our fleet is ranked 258 for the current event. As well, we are looking for someone to command a squad so it sounds like your trio could work out. If interested PM me (Gogus [USS NO] ) or search fleets for USS NEW ORLEANS. I have a post listed in the forum if you need more info. about our fleet.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    DCC is a laid back fleet with a level 65 Starbase that the three of you might feel at home in. Pls. pm me for info.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Hi, we are Rise of the Phoenix and actually have 3 spaces with a level 84 starbase which would be a great fit for you. We are laid back, have a very friendly discord chat and could do with a nice group like yourselves. Let us know if you are interested!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Hi Captain Christine,

Steeler Nation is a small, understaffed fleet with a tiny level 16 starbase held together with spit and Jeffries tube tape, but if you'd like to help grow something new out of the ashes of the old, we'd love to have you!

5c5xn9osa6ir.jpeg

Come take a look around!
    Steeler Nation Fleet Recruitment Thread and Station Tour
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    captain Šrekcaptain Šrek ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    greetings and salutations. Section 14 is also able to make some place for active players. Starbase lvl 85 , good crew. If you are interested please contact SirManiac - Admiral ( he s not a maniac at all ) :) . Cheers!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Good Luck in your search!
  • Options
    We were pretty overwhelmed by all the responses! Thanks a lot to all who have offered. Good luck with your recruitments!
  • Options
    I have three spots available in the Prune Juice Warriors fleet. We are an active bunch and love to trade tips and game stories. Level 57 Starbase and rising quickly! You will be welcomed aboard!