Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena Bumping Timeframe

Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Engineering Room
A fleetmate has reported being bumped from an arena after a week of inactivity instead of the two weeks mentioned in the daily in-game reward message. Was this deadline changed in the game (but not corrected in the message), or is this a case of human error, or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you fleetmate register their account maybe? That could cause this too, I hope we will have a fix for it soon.
  • Options
    Update: Report from CS via fleetmate is that the in-game messages are incorrect and 1 week is the true cut-off time.
  • Options
    UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
    I have just experienced the same issue. I'm not sure when was the last time I played in Admirals Division but it was not long ago. Yesterday I dropped from top 15% to Unranked. In response, DB sent me 100 arena tickets, which, after hours of tedium, will bring me to less than half the rank I had before. It's this kind of policy that makes people not want to play the game.
  • Options
    UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
    Update: Report from CS via fleetmate is that the in-game messages are incorrect and 1 week is the true cut-off time.

That is an absolutely absurd policy. You should be able to take a week or two off from the game and not have to worry about losing months of effort climbing rankings.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been no change to the Battle Arena requirement to play at least once every 2 weeks.
    However we have identified an issue where a very small number of players have lost their rank due to some anomaly on our end. We are investigating and working towards steps to prevent this from happening.
  • Options
    Thanks for the explanation Shan. Maybe something was lost in the chain of communication.
  • Options
    Being bumped from 15% to unranked to the biggest “go screw yourselves” from disruptor beam I’ve ever seen. Way to make people hate the game.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Why is this?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this?

What happened prior to you being unranked? Did you play at least once every 2 weeks?
    Did you register your account maybe?