Home Fleet Central
Options

Second Fleet of Starship Trista is recruiting!

Our second fleet, Starship Trista 2, is now recruiting for players that are level 20 and higher. By joining you will also have the opportunity to move up to our main fleet, which is a Top 5 fleet. Message me here or look for me in the game.

Trista

Comments

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    We still have room in our second fleet. What a great stepping stone to our top fleet! PM Creepy OldGuy for information to join.

Trista
  • Options
    Interested in joining if a spot is still open
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    We still have openings to players of all levels and ability levels. Starship Trista 2 has no minimum experience requirements and no spending requirements. We are willing to help you better understand Timelines and craft your own strategy.

PM me if you're interested in joining.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    We still have openings to players level 20 and any ability. Starship Trista 2 has no minimum experience requirements and no spending requirements. We are willing to help you better understand Timelines and craft your own strategy.

PM Rom's Cousin or Navarch the Elder
  • Options
    As Starship Trista 2 has grown, we have moved experience requirements up to 40 ... currently there is one seat open, Starbase at 113 and we were rank 63 in The Big Sting; in-game I'm SST Mercuriousz. Message me if interested, or Rom's Cousin or SST Young Navarch
  • Options
    Starbase level is now 133 ...
  • Options
    Starbase level 134; we are seeking 4 players of at least LVL 40 ... active daily and communicative, please! In game I am SST Mercuriousz
  • Options
    Starbase level 134; seeking 3 players of at least LVL 40 ... in game I'm Mercuriousz SST2
  • Options
    Recruiting for our second fleet. Maxed Starbase. Had some cleaning out to do.

PM me here or in-game

Princess Trista
  • Options
    Maxed Starbase, great people, and we do use Discord as well.

Princess Trista