Home Ready Room
Options

Looking to join a more active fleet

After 6 months of play I’ve just hit lvl 60. But I’m tired of a fleet that is not active enough, I don’t even get an extra 30 chronitons most days. So if you have room and are recruiting, please email me bowaikit gmail

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    We always hit the 30 and in recent weeks we have been hitting the 50 as well, feel free to check us out Coastal Trekkers, we hit most honor rewards as well, except maybe the top tier shuttle reward - unless of course it's faction event time.
    Here is our recruitment page which has our wiki link too
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/discussion/3153/coastal-trekkers-recruiting
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Franks and beans is an active fleet and we would love to have you. We're not whalers but we're growing. PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    The Real Cat Menace has one spot left open. We hit daily targets every day.
  • Options
    Mariners is an active fleet. While we don't max on donations, we hit the 30 Mark every day. We would like to have you join us. There should be room, if not let me know.
  • Options
    Lam Trek TNG is pretty active as well. We consistently hit the 50 Chronitrons every day and boot out members who are inactive for 2 weeks who haven't advised of any upcoming issues preventing log in. We also have a level 40 requirement.