Home The Bridge

At last! I have the JAZZ!

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
And I shall make him play Nightbird all through the evening! Never will his spit valve be empty!

sdd7tuhlnzoe.png

Play, Riker... PLAY!!!

bh34dsysxc5o.gif

Don't ever stop, Imzadi... don't ever stop...
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I find it mildly humorous how so many players have been hunting down a crew that will immediately go to the freezer just so they have them all. what is this - pokemon?
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    I find it mildly humorous how so many players have been hunting down a crew that will immediately go to the freezer just so they have them all. what is this - pokemon?

Basically, yes.

We go around collecting entities of varying stats and abilities, then train these entities to increase said stats and abilities, in order to use them to compete against other players' collectible entities, to earn glory and prestige, and more stuff.

Sounds like Pokemon to me.

The only thing we're missing is breeding.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, would love a little Augmented reality aspect to the game. It’d be great to watch ship battles above the kitchen table!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Some folks have had some success with him in the Arena if they don't have Kang...

Basically, yes.

We go around collecting entities of varying stats and abilities, then train these entities to increase said stats and abilities, in order to use them to compete against other players' collectible entities, to earn glory and prestige, and more stuff.

When a Tuvok meets a Neelix.....

:open_mouth:

This is so true.

Welp, looks like this is 100% Pokemon then.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor

Basically, yes.

This is so true.

I can’t wait until y’all get to see Charmander Burnham and Pikachu Janeway. Coffee + Thunderbolt will 1-short every ship in the Arena.

Pikaway uses Coffee and it's Super Effective!

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    edited March 2018
    **duplicate post**

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

Basically, yes.

This is so true.

I can’t wait until y’all get to see Charmander Burnham and Pikachu Janeway. Coffee + Thunderbolt will 1-short every ship in the Arena.

I think Squirtle Horta would prefer a Horchata....
  • [KM] Videm wrote: »

Basically, yes.

I thought it started.. a tuvok and a neelix walk into a bar.....

Basically, yes.

This is so true.

k0y8xoukih8c.png
    Janeway is more Salazzle, the Toxic Lizard Pokemon that evolves from female Salandit only and is only female (newest generation). Being a Poison/Fire type, she is one Pokemon you do not want to mess with. Her Corrosion ability allows her to be able to poison even those normally immune to being poisoned, like Steel and other Poison type Pokemon. Watch out Borg Queen because Janeway always has a surprise up her sleeve that will infiltrate your alleged immune defenses to take you down!

It fits because Janeway’s spirit animal is a lizard, and that one thing that allegedly happened that actually does not exist. Lol

Burnham is... I have no idea. None scream out to me as being her in any generation.

Aaaaand I just showed my geeky Pokemon side. B)
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista

Basically, yes.

Breeding?
    sc2suq04jypa.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Basically, yes.

This is so true.

k0y8xoukih8c.png
    Janeway is more Salazzle, the Toxic Lizard Pokemon that evolves from female Salandit only and is only female (newest generation). Being a Poison/Fire type, she is one Pokemon you do not want to mess with. Her Corrosion ability allows her to be able to poison even those normally immune to being poisoned, like Steel and other Poison type Pokemon. Watch out Borg Queen because Janeway always has a surprise up her sleeve that will infiltrate your alleged immune defenses to take you down!

It fits because Janeway’s spirit animal is a lizard, and that one thing that allegedly happened that actually does not exist. Lol

Burnham is... I have no idea. None scream out to me as being her in any generation.

Hmm...well lets go with early episode Burnham

Struggles with the trauma of losing her parents, still tough and can give a beating, has a hard outer shell...Cubone? :P

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Basically, yes.

This is so true.

k0y8xoukih8c.png

Hmm...well lets go with early episode Burnham

Struggles with the trauma of losing her parents, still tough and can give a beating, has a hard outer shell...Cubone? :P

Yes. Yup. Cubone. Burnham is 100% cubone.