Home Fleet Central
Options

Yes, Jim it's dead

That is my current fleet. Two of us are ready to steal a shuttle and take to the big black void of space. Anyone have room?

D Sulu
lvl v6

The Woodester
lvl 43

Comments

• Options
    Hello, if you are interested you can contact SirManiac - S14....fleet Section 14, good crew, starbase 85 that meanst 500 honor daily + 100 chronitrons. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Good Luck and Have Fun!
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi

We have a couple spots in rise of the Phoenix. We have a level 85 Starbase. We do have a discord chat server, it’s only required for fleet management things like choosing squad leaders based on best crew each week, anything more is optional.

We have a lot if veteran players of all vip levels who can provide guidance as well.

Please let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    Hey there, we have a few spots open (currently at 47/50) in The United Federation of Pragmatists (UFP) we have a starbase level of 80. We are pretty casual, but do have a discord channel that you can join in or not. Mainly we use it to help each other out and to sort out squads and who has the best share. Other than being active we have no requirements. Its a great bunch of people from all over the world, we'd love to have a couple more join us.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of room on our Starbase! We’re only MOSTLY dead!

r3c71zh36dur.jpeg

Come, take a look around and join at your leisure!

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1898
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    CaptDSulu wrote: »
    That is my current fleet. Two of us are ready to steal a shuttle and take to the big black void of space. Anyone have room?

D Sulu
    lvl v6

The Woodester
    lvl 43

If your saying your looking for a team of crazy players that left a top 3 fleet to have Fun with this game again...look no further "Knights of the Saucer section" awaits your inquiries. 😊😊
  • Options
    Last Chance is an active fleet with a level 37 Starbase. No requirements other than we ask you participate in each event. No min lvl, cash spending, event rank, or anything else.

If RL gets in the way of an event, just msg the admiral and your good to go.