Home The Bridge
Options

Anybody pull any Cliff Secords yet? (sorry, bad Rocketeer joke)

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if any Okona's have dropped or not yet. With the history of bugged packs you can never be sure

Comments

• Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Yes I did on my first pack
  • Options
    He is actually dropping. I pulled him on my first pack.
    2v1l9vac7cew.png
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    I did like 17 pulls. Got him once. Zero Joachim. Zero Mudd.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did like 17 pulls. Got him once. Zero Joachim. Zero Mudd.

Yikes, so the odds are pretty typical then
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    At 10% chance of Legendary, 1/17 is about right. I would assume 1-2 Legendaries. 1 is a little below expected value, but 2 would be high.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pull, first Okona. :) I kinda am tempted to honor him to FF, because he's one of the best voyagers from the stats (DIP-ENG-SEC is also a nice voyage combo).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel kind of guilty on behalf of people who didn't, but... first pull (only pull, leaving myself some dilithium in case Anij isn't threshold this weekend), Okona. Chris Sarandon must be playing with his lucky balls again (snerk), but I'm irrationally delighted.

And high five for the Rocketeer reference, that film made me want to be Jennifer Connelly so I could make out with Bill Campbell almost as much as just because I'd be Jennifer Connelly and that's got to be good for the ol' self-esteem when you look in a mirror (and roll over onto Paul Bettany in the morning too, damn that woman). I even watched through the entire first season of Helix. Not the second though, there are limits even for me.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did only one pull because Arik Soong was the only immortalized character in the pack. Got a Fake Harry Mudd and called it a day. I actually would rather have gotten Lily or Galen so I could freeze them...both are at 3/4*
  • Options
    Took a flyer on one pack. Got Galen and a bunch of 3* honor.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Tried one, got Lily. I immortalised her like a few days ago, so 200 honour basically.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a diff pack, but......did 5 pulls on event crew pack, got 4 Zeks, never had that kind of drop rate for a 5* before.....prolly never will again
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    That happened to me once when Laborer Spock was event crew. FFed him with the DYC. Has never happened again, not likely to either. It was kind of phenomenal luck :lol:
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaitee Okona is your type, right? ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ErisTheVorta Yeah lil bit <3 The episode's a bit rubbish but I like the character, he's a rogue but turns out he's really doing the decent thing and I'd totally be a notch on his bedpost B) Anyway I balanced out the good luck getting him, I totally forgot this weekend was part-galaxy with community rewards, and drew three event packs trying to get Anij for basically no reason. So it all evens out in the end.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I think I'm having a really bad streak of luck here. No okona for me.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    Chief Security Officer
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot. (some restrictions apply to non-GoT members)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had enough dil laying around I bought one more...star number 4 for Galen. I don’t needto roll he dice anymore.