Home The Bridge

NX-01 and Tong in Dabo?

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone seen any of the new ships in Dabo yet? I suspect that they aren't there but would be good to know..

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• I haven't seen any of the "new" ships in dabo.
  • Not it dabo, hut Tong just dropped in the Dax pull.
  • I have only gotten the new ships from packs so far none have been in dabo. Hoping this changes soon as i often get schematics from dabo
    ~ seeking out new life
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, the Tong are now in the game? Dr. No(ah) better watch out, they'll want their gold back.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya the 5* schematics in Dabo are fairly common to get. You will usually get one of them with 3 pulls.

And I like that DB did this. This is how most of us maxed those ships. And, it was replicator fuel in the past.

However, I do not think any of the others should be thrown into those two spots.
    However, the harder to get 4* schematic spot should have x450 NX-01, x450 IKS T’Ong, x450 Borg Sphere 878, x450 Hirogen Warship, x300 Klingon K’t’inga battlecruiser, and x300 NX-Class ship as other possibilities.
  • Hey all. Does anyone know why, or when, new ships will be added to the Dabo? More variety is definitely needed in arena. Thanks all.
  • I have not as of today. They really should be appearing there to provide more variety.

Heck, all schematics, even the newer ones that are pack-exclusive should appear in there every now and again to allow those who would otherwise not be able to obtain those ships a chance at them.

Variety? That's not something DB does well.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Whoa, the Tong are now in the game? Dr. No(ah) better watch out, they'll want their gold back.

Nothing but worthless gold here
    k9qqjsdywmuz.gif
  • If these ships were in the Dabo Wheel I would have an incentive to buy extra spins past the 5000 credit spin. I don’t get premium pulls for ship schematics. Ship schematics are just a bonus. At least till they are maxed and just end up stocking up in inventory like the older ships are. Before people start saying use them in the replicator I will say I have over 3000 4* rations and thousands of trainers and starbase items. Not to mention many of the components and equipment that have houndres if not thousands of each.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice. Dabo is pretty useless now a days. Don't even hit the second spin any more.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still consistently getting Bird of Prey and Borg "not-a-Scout" Scout schematics. :( Would love some variety.