Home Ready Room

What to do with one star legend ?

What to do with one star legend ? How do you get more star when you low in honor?

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot of options other than Honor. You can buy packs, but the odds of getting the one you want are vanishingly low. They also show up in the faction stores from time to time, but cost a lot of Dil there.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are lucky enough to have a 5* who is the featured crew in an event, then you have a shot at getting another star on them there, as well — if you're able to rank high enough.

And while Honor is fairly easy to come by these days (unless you're not in an active fleet), I'd estimate that a vast majority of STT players have a number of Legendary crew who only have one or two stars. But many of those are thankfully still useful prior to being fully fused.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    If you are lucky enough to have a 5* who is the featured crew in an event, then you have a shot at getting another star on them there, as well — if you're able to rank high enough.

And while Honor is fairly easy to come by these days (unless you're not in an active fleet), I'd estimate that a vast majority of STT players have a number of Legendary crew who only have one or two stars. But many of those are thankfully still useful prior to being fully fused.

Also keep in mind that going from one star to two is a very small skill point jump. When I get 50000 honor it always goes towards someone with 4 stars already. Never put one on a three star legendary. If you get another one in a behold, then DYC, badda boom badda bing

• Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Also keep in mind that going from one star to two is a very small skill point jump. When I get 50000 honor it always goes towards someone with 4 stars already. Never put one on a three star legendary. If you get another one in a behold, then DYC, badda boom badda bing

Although you're right about the difference between 1 and 2 stars usually being small, I find that there are differences between the big skill jumps after that. For instance, After 1 star, Protomorphosis Barclay has pretty decent skill jumps for every subsequent star. This is, of course, because he has 2 skills over 1100 FF/FE. When in doubt, or if you can't decide who to star up, check the wiki.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Good one star Legendaries FE are often equivalent to many fully fused purples, so I still level them up, especially if they are gauntlet monsters. Then its a case of holding out for a portal/merit pack and saving up honor. Also if they are main characters they may end up being bonus crew to help in events.

Faction centre is just not worth it DYC is better if you have just unlocked them, another option is dabo but I think we all know the odds on that one.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Although you're right about the difference between 1 and 2 stars usually being small, I find that there are differences between the big skill jumps after that. For instance, After 1 star, Protomorphosis Barclay has pretty decent skill jumps for every subsequent star. This is, of course, because he has 2 skills over 1100 FF/FE. When in doubt, or if you can't decide who to star up, check the wiki.

Yes the stats do jump for each star thereafter and as Data1001 has said before, you can get to 3,4,5 stars without first getting two
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who mentally adds "early in the morning" to the title of this post?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who mentally adds "early in the morning" to the title of this post?

:D

Early in the Morning,
    Just as day is dawning,
    He picks up all the post bags in his van.
    Postman Pat, Postman Pat,
    Postman Pat and his black and white cat.

ipairkww6u4c.png
  • FEwe2FEwe2 ✭✭

Early in the Morning,
    Just as day is dawning,

ipairkww6u4c.png

I'm pretty sure Postman Pat should have a higher Security stat. I'm sure I remember him taking on an entire Borg cube on one of his post rounds, or am I confusing him with Bob the Builder?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    FEwe2 wrote: »

Early in the Morning,
    Just as day is dawning,

ipairkww6u4c.png

I'm pretty sure Postman Pat should have a higher Security stat. I'm sure I remember him taking on an entire Borg cube on one of his post rounds, or am I confusing him with Bob the Builder?

I thought postman pat's van was a borg cube
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO