Home The Bridge
Options

Faction shop overhaul is overdue, who would you like to see?

The crew in faction shop hasn't changed since I started playing. The dilithium prices seem harsh, but that may be intentional. Just for fun I thought who would I like to see in the shops, if it's going to be a ridiculous amount of dilithium they may as well include limited characters right?

Dominion: Xindi Insectoid Counselor
Terran Empire: Mirror Inquisitor Troi
Borg: Assimilated Janeway
Photonics: Leonardo Da Vinci

Yes I know those don't all exist, but I would like to see it.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Federation-First Officer Burnham
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I’d like to see confirmation pop ups for dilithium purchases in the faction store.

Yes! I am extra cautious when scrolling through to make sure I don’t accidentally trigger a purchase
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is worth spending that kind of money on even if it was a 5/5.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more equipment per day up for sale, and more merit based item sales.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to buy 0* holoprograms, ancient films, medical experiments etc in bulk
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I'd like it if the crew that appears in the faction shop has a low (but still existent) chance of dropping from shuttles.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    I'd like it if the crew that appears in the faction shop has a low (but still existent) chance of dropping from shuttles.

They do. I got the Romulan one (commander Tomalak or something like that) from a voyage last week.
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wundigore wrote: »

They do. I got the Romulan one (commander Tomalak or something like that) from a voyage last week.

For Cardassia was saying it would be cool if crew dropped from Faction Missions (Shuttles), not Voyages. We know characters drop from Voyages.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

For Cardassia was saying it would be cool if crew dropped from Faction Missions (Shuttles), not Voyages. We know characters drop from Voyages.

Exactly, having something like a 1-5% chance of getting Enabran Tain to drop from a Cardassian shuttle would be a fun surprise, and maybe an 8-10% chance of 3* Jazzy Riker dropping from a Fed shuttle etc.

It would always be a rare occurance (so that it doesn't detract from the much-needed faction-only items, but would make for a pretty exciting shuttle return if you get a 5* crew or something.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Nothing is worth spending that kind of money on even if it was a 5/5.

If all you get DIL from is daily DIL, then 15k would take 150 days -> 5 30 day cycles -> $20.

Obviously, you're giving up the opportunity of getting ~23 10x premimum pulls or 25 crew slots, but 23 premium pulls will, on average, give you 2.3 RANDOM 5*s which could be far worse than the ONE 5* you're paying for.

The markup is, obviously, much worse than the premium you pay for Honor Citation vs Honor Behold (10% vs 150%) but it's also the only way in the game to 100% assure a specific 5* that you do not currently own that isn't tied to an ongoing event.

I'd agree it's a bad deal in most scenarios, but it's not nearly as bad everyone makes it out to be.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I want to be able to see all shops from one location. I can accept having to warp to it to actually buy it, but come on, I know they have subspace internet in Star Trek, they can damn well show a page on their monitor of what's for sale and where.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a great idea

• Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Of course. Obvious now. That would be cool, but should be gaunlet prize level rare.