Home The Bridge
Options

Daily Dilithium -Use it or lose it?

If I buy the monthly/30-day dilithium offer, do I have to log in everyday to collect or will the offer stay at the same day of collection? For example, if my next day to collect is Day 5 but I don't log in again until day 8, will the offer be at Day 5 or Day 8?

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    You have to log in each day to receive the 100 Dilithium per day; it does not roll over to the next day.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    zomgelzomgel ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    no you will be on day 8
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you both!
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I think it'd say day 8, and you just lost the others.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If I buy the monthly/30-day dilithium offer, do I have to log in everyday to collect or will the offer stay at the same day of collection? For example, if my next day to collect is Day 5 but I don't log in again until day 8, will the offer be at Day 5 or Day 8?
    You have to log in each day to receive the 100 Dilithium per day; it does not roll over to the next day.

This. I lost like the last four days of my card last week because I was sick.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Answers

• Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    EDIT - Per above, YES you lose it. Login daily, or kiss it goodbye! Thank you all who replied!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other hand, if you don’t collect a daily reward it lingers. I didn’t collect the basic shuttle boosts cuz they do nothing for me and put me over my 1000 item limit. They were still there to collect the next day
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    On the other hand, if you don’t collect a daily reward it lingers. I didn’t collect the basic shuttle boosts cuz they do nothing for me and put me over my 1000 item limit. They were still there to collect the next day

I've found that just chops the end of the calendar, so everyday you miss in the prize calendar you can pick up the next day if the month but it refreshes when the month changes. So if you miss 3 or 4 days you miss the 4*
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found that just chops the end of the calendar, so everyday you miss in the prize calendar you can pick up the next day if the month but it refreshes when the month changes. So if you miss 3 or 4 days you miss the 4*

This is correct. Don't think of it as a calendar aligned to the days of the month, but the days you log on and collect. So a player who joins on the 20th of the month collects the day 1 award on the 20th, and so on. The same with missing a day. If you don't collect on the 15th, then your 15th is on the 16th.
  • Options
    Never seen "Accepted Answer" before.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭

I collect them, I just don't claim them because I don't want them polluting my inventory. It really bugs me to have the unclaimed-token counter sitting there, which is at 36, but oh well.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »

I collect them, I just don't claim them because I don't want them polluting my inventory. It really bugs me to have the unclaimed-token counter sitting there, which is at 36, but oh well.

Same here. My number is at 20

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    94 here.