Home Make It So!
Options

Fleet Solution Pack: Fleet Credits & Fleet Store & Fleet Event Ranking

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
In Star Trek Online, this works like a charm. People can go to their fleet starbases and purrchase fleet gear and boosts and goodies from the Fleet Store for ... yes ... Fleet Credits. They can earn them by donating duty officers, fleet marks (gathered in special raid missions), energy credits (that's basically our credits as well) and other items.

I suggest that our Fleet Store would have once-purr-day sales such as maybe 200 daily chronitons for fleet credits, 500 daily merits for fleet credits and 50'000 credits for fleet credits. Fleet Credits would be earned as a whole fleet by competing in events and rising in the weekly events we all love so much. :) That way, the events would become more useful and teamwork in fleets would be more impurrtant and encouraged by the leaders. Every player of the fleet would receive a certain amount of fleet credits based on the fleet rank achieved in the event. Meaning: There would be a total amount of fleet credits given out in the event for ranked fleets, divided by the amount of members the fleet has which results in the amount of FC earned for every single member of that fleet.

What do you think about this?
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    I like the idea.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it, but I think we’d see a lot of complaining long-term from people in smaller or newer fleets... just like we see a lot of complaints from them about starbase bonuses.
  • Options
    Could holo emmiters be offered for these 'fleet credits'?
  • Options
    XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    I like the general premise of the idea, though I think rather than creating another new currency, simply adding fleet rank rewards to events would make it all a bit simpler. Particularly if those fleet rank and squadron ranks rewarded starbase components.
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Options
    It would be nice if Fleets had more of a role than just starbase bonuses...and squadron rewards in events are such a joke. It would add more to the game, and the more stuff we can earn would definitely increase time spent playing.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Are there any fleet ranked rewards planned in any of the near future buildz?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I would like a Fleet Store very much. Perhaps it could have its own pack. Based on different things per week, or maybe just one in the spirit of Fleets?
    BTW I want top start a thread on what I would like to see in the game, but not crew and ships. Any way to do that?
  • Options

BTW I want top start a thread on what I would like to see in the game, but not crew and ships. Any way to do that?[/quote]

**tsk tsk** soon as you have your second star you can start a thread.