Home Ready Room
Options

What happens after completing a cadet challenge?

So today I finished everything in the cadet challenge Ex Astris, Scientia.

I expected a big fanfare, loads of rewards but nothing happened lol.

What happens after the normal, elite, and epic versions of a cadet challenge is completed? Will a new challenge appear?

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Lanamyen! You win a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco Treat!

jofcgziov5s1.jpg

Alas, no — there should be an achievement tied to this, but aside from the satisfaction that comes from having completed them...

3doSVZ8.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Congratulations, Lanamyen! You win a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco Treat!

jofcgziov5s1.jpg

Alas, no — there should be an achievement tied to this, but aside from the satisfaction that comes from having completed them...

3doSVZ8.gif

Ha!!! Data1001. Best forum contributor out there

• Options
    Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Lanamyen wrote: »

Unfortunately, the only "pleasure" you will get out the cadet challenges is the constant farming of chronitons, standard shuttle boost packs ( I STILL haven't completed epic after a year and a half), credits, trainers and replicator rations (which you won't need after awhile), and the list of random faction only items that are in the cadet challenges (if you feel like gambling that day. I'm looking at YOU 0* Ancient Film).

Banjo1012 wrote: »

I do enjoy Data1001's posts. Oh, and I did love me some Rice-A-Roni back in the day... and Hamburger Helper. haha

"I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanamyen wrote: »

Unfortunately, the only "pleasure" you will get out the cadet challenges is the constant farming of chronitons, standard shuttle boost packs ( I STILL haven't completed epic after a year and a half), credits, trainers and replicator rations (which you won't need after awhile), and the list of random faction only items that are in the cadet challenges (if you feel like gambling that day. I'm looking at YOU 0* Ancient Film).

I do enjoy Data1001's posts. Oh, and I did love me some Rice-A-Roni back in the day... and Hamburger Helper. haha

Always the game show go-to parting gift

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Did we lose on Jeopardy too?
  • Options
    Always the game show go-to parting gift

Haha of course! Maybe next we'll get the STT home game too.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!