Do mega events repeat?

Comments

• Options
    Not yet, they haven't.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    I wouldn't want them to.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they could repeat on the off-days between regular events, Monday -> Thursday! o:)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Maybe they could repeat on the off-days between regular events, Monday -> Thursday! o:)

That would be completely too much.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Do mega events repeat?

The summer event could be a repeat of "Smoke and Mirrors."

More copies of Discovery crew for all those players who mistakenly air-locked them,
    and four more copies of Mirror Picard to create a bit of discussion here.
  • Options
    If there were new Mega recurring crew I don't know if I would be opposed to a repeat of a Mega event
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do mega events repeat?

More copies of Discovery crew for all those player who mistakenly air-locked them,

I really like re-runs. I really do. I'm going to play this weeks one to get Anij... maybe I'll play for Zek, not sure. I have him FE 1/5.

Thing is for Megas, I think rerunning one would be too tedious. And 4 weeks of rerun in a row is a bit much.

HOWEVER

I think DB's getting back to the putting existing crew into new events is a very good way of giving folks shots at existing crew but still giving new events.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Do mega events repeat?

More copies of Discovery crew for all those player who mistakenly air-locked them,

I really like re-runs. I really do. I'm going to play this weeks one to get Anij... maybe I'll play for Zek, not sure. I have him FE 1/5.

This is little bit inconsistent. :-)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do mega events repeat?

Why is that inconsistent? I might not have the chrons to be competitive enough for Zek, but definitely fired up to get Anij and to see all the SRs my Tucker and Harris garner.
  • Options
    Do mega events repeat?

Why is that inconsistent? I might not have the chrons to be competitive enough for Zek, but definitely fired up to get Anij and to see all the SRs my Tucker and Harris garner.

You were informed week ahead about this event. You should be able to prepare yourself for it. Maybe that's why? I generally like re-runs but this one is unappealing to me. All reward characters are pretty bad. If it was Tucker as a treshold reward I would give it a shot but Harris? No, thanks, easy pass for me.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do mega events repeat?

You were informed week ahead about this event. You should be able to prepare yourself for it. Maybe that's why? I generally like re-runs but this one is unappealing to me. All reward characters are pretty bad. If it was Tucker as a treshold reward I would give it a shot but Harris? No, thanks, easy pass for me.

I will go flog myself immediately. Please lend me your cat of nine tails and it will be more effective.

• Options
    Do mega events repeat?

Sure, sure, whatever suits you. :-)

I will go flog myself immediately. Please lend me your cat of nine tails and it will be more effective.

• Options
    Sure, sure, whatever suits you. :-)