Home The Bridge
Options

New Honorable Pursuits Offer

1500 for $5? Really? Get Real.

For that same 5 bucks I could get 4000 Honor and at least 5 4 or 5 star crews.

Really DB, time to wake up and get with it on the Honor pricing. 15K may have cause an impulse buy for me, but even then with the high cost of Honor items I probably wouldnt bother.

Comments

• Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    They say they play the game to....ha ha ha ha just kidding....
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get 1500 honor with two free Voyages. I’m a huge offer buyer but no way.
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Yeah this one is bad. I mean REALLY bad. Of course, even if it were 15K I'd still say it's bad. I think that I MAY spend $4.99 on 20k honor.... maybe. Probably not.

This offer really feels like it's missing something. Maybe it was supposed to be 1500 Honor, 250 Chrons and 500k Credits?

EDIT: DB, this is not an amazing offer. I think the most amazing offer you have is the 10 for $9.99
  • Options
    Yeah it was worth a good laugh. Freaking db thinks they are selling gold.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    e?o | Dr Rgnee?o | Dr Rgne ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Extrapolate to $150 for a single legendary behold. Perhaps the new strategy is to add diminishing returns to the amazing offers? Hurry now because next week a legendary will be worth $300!

Seriously though this is messed up, like they must be targeting retirees with dementia or dropouts of arithmetic. Multiply the honor by 10 and at least it would be $15 for a legendary behold. THAT would be a reasonable ~40% off of a double your legendary crew offer.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, since they updated the portals, people on here have been practically begging for the 10 for 10 offer, promising to purchase it as many times possible...and they respond with absolute garbage? I'd be annoyed if it wasn't so laughable.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I saw this one too and just had a *looks in the camera like on The Office* moment.

Everyone knows you can make 1500 honour in about a day or day and a half.
    Hell, I just bought two 5* citations last week and immortalized my baby Lorian and now I am already back to 17121 honour and I have spent no money to buy packs, this is all from daily honour from my fleet and recycling 1, 2, 3, and 4-star crew from voyage hauls.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Yeah i ended up dumping all of my honor about 2 weeks ago and I'm already back up to 44k ish. mostly from voyages. I did get the Wedding Bundle, but nothing else
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I am worrying that because we are going pshaw at this offer and stating how quickly we can get honour, that DB is going to think honour gains should be nerfed >.>

B- betta not!
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Now I am worrying that because we are going pshaw at this offer and stating how quickly we can get honour, that DB is going to think honour gains should be nerfed >.>

B- betta not!

They would only be shooting themselves in the foot. I've already cut back my spending to the monthly card and one of the GOOD offers once in a while. More nerfs would just give me and a bunch of other people a reason to spend less and less as time goes on.

EDIT: And by spend less I mean spend that money on other games instead. That money could have been yours DB
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's Top 5 list from the Chulac Valley on Romulus..

things you could try and sell me for $5usd that I'd be more likely to buy.

Number 5 ) 5x10 for $5

Number 4) A genuine legitimized authenticated Autographed photo of Spock Actor Lemard Nenoy**

(Off off off broad way Production of the smash play "Vulcan lootist on the Roof")

Number 3) a spin in the all new Sttl add on, Wheel of honor. $5 gets you 3 spins and each spin will get you a win if at least 3000 honor each going up to the legendary about of 1,000,000 honor. (Various prize amounts between)

Number 2) A Talking Toilet seat that says in Brett Spiners voice "This script is bio waste"

And the Number 1 thing you're more likely to get me to buy for $5 USD.....
    Legendary One Skill Quark Dip 200 FF/Fe holding an empty sack !

Thank you, thank you.
    (Outro music, throws tablet at forcefield)

• Options
    Maybe this offer is aimed at new players? If your working on your cadet crew then 1500 honor is 3 stars for five bucks. Honor doesn't accrue as fast when you don't have any crew for voyages or shuttles.
  • Options
    well i need 1500vp for the next level to get extra slots and an extra replication ration but i only buy packs please make the next one packs.
  • Options
    This one is just ridiculous. I really hope no one buys it so they don’t put it into the offer rotation.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That comes to $1 for 1 five star replicator ration. Or $1 for ten five star trainers. I would buy 10,000 honor for $5 but no less. That would come to $25 for a legendary citation, same as the DYC
  • Options
    MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. I won't be buying that!
  • Options
    I don't complain about as much as I probably should in this game, but this offer is legitimately offensive.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    As posted in another thread, we figured out the real world value of Honor is 800 Honor per US$1, so DB is wanting us to pay $3 extra for nothing extra.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s an interesting offer presented badly. 15k honor for $4 is interesting and I would likely take that offer ($12 for a legendary behold seems reasonable). 1,500 honor for $4 is laughably bad ($120 for a legendary behold).
  • Options
    There is no honor in buying honor! QAPLA!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    You can't make this stuff up. That is what DB just offered me. That would be $5.00 for 5 replicator rations or 3 uncommon citations. Not even a rare citation. LOLOL.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    This offer was just simply offensive to everyone.
  • Options
    But it says AMAZING VALUE! It must be true!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no honor in buying honor! QAPLA!

Ha!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also $5 for 50 gold trainers. Kinda makes you rethink it doesn’t it?......no, it doesn’t