Home Ready Room
Options

Legendary behold help

WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
My community 10x premium pack gave me a 5* behold:
- 1701 Sisko (I have 1/5 fully equipped)
- Admiral Nechayev (new)
- Gul Madred (new)

Normally I prefer to add stars to existing crew, but this one is making me think, especially with Nechayev... thoughts??

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nechayev is a good one to have, but I would add to Sisko for space, to improve current stats, and because he is more likely to be event crew.
  • Options
    Nachayev is great for the gauntlet, if you play, and you only need 1 star to get the full proficiency.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’re not crushed on space, go with Nechayev.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input. I went with Sisko. My gauntlet crew is pretty decent (Kahless, Picard, Phlox, Guinan, etc...) and I want to conserve space for the upcoming mega event. Even with 190 crews slots and 240 immortal, space can become a concern at times.