Home The Bridge
Options

The Prime Directive 2 Fleet Leader Board

Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
1) Is it event time?
2) If no, carry on.
3) If yes, report fleet rank.
The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your efforts to collate all the fleets responding to your threads so that a Fleet Leaderboard is produced for every event. The time and effort that you put in is greatly appreciated throughout all the responding fleets members.

It's such a shame that DB have all the tools to produce this information live throughout the events yet as yet only produce the Solo & Squad Leaderboards

@Shan @Black Pebble time to take this request onboard now. Stellar has produced this data for over a year now and inter fleet performances is of interest to many players.

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your efforts to collate all the fleets responding to your threads so that a Fleet Leaderboard is produced for every event. The time and effort that you put in is greatly appreciated throughout all the responding fleets members.

It's such a shame that DB have all the tools to produce this information live throughout the events yet as yet only produce the Solo & Squad Leaderboards

@Shan @Black Pebble time to take this request onboard now. Stellar has produced this data for over a year now and inter fleet performances is of interest to many players.

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper

I agree it should be done. Though our request should be factual. Stellar Ice has been doing a phenomenal job, but I believe has been doing it since November, so about half a year...
  • Options
    et1fd6jlw9tq.png
  • Options
    IPA after 24hrs

• Options
    IPA after 24hrs

5oj338f2xrav.png
  • Options
    Battleship Texas 11
  • Options
    Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE Rank: TWO

2fmto0zt8su4.png
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    OAO=Galactic Phoenicians rank=1009:

8w6xsgucvyvf.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    RENEGADE REAPERS FLEET RANK CURRENTLY 34g98s15pgk7ya.png
  • Options
    Greeting and thanks from Ten Forward w8lha3a8a2dc.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

• Options
    1) Is it event time?
    2) If no, carry on.
    3) If yes, report fleet rank.

Procedural Programming in Plain English!
    if (currenttime>=timetopost) then
    postcurrentfleetrank
    endif

Argentina Unida is, don't surprise anyone, on the 138th position!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starship Trista is in 6th :):):)

And I do agree that she has been doing this for quite a while, but not quite a year. And I agree with Sisko:
    #FreeStellar
    #MakeTheBoard

Trista
  • Options
    n22selkdx47v.jpg
    subspace eddies • 13
    8i2gg4sdjcpd.png
    Thanks for the Stell:star:r fleaderboard!
  • Options
    Thanks Stellar, you are an o:)

o4li0uflr1fz.jpg

Fleet:
    Where no one has joined before Rank: 140 :)

Pretty good, for a 4 week old Fleet with 80%+ beginners in it.
  • Options
    Pretty good start for the québécois fleet. ieq5e6aoghmx.jpg
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    Mariners 380 after 24 hours.
  • Options

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper

Let me add, that an On-Line Leaderboard page would not impact the game at all and would be easy as cake to do. A simple HTML table with a PHP Script that reads the Database and prints Fleet and Rank, it is done on the game, so the Query is already on the server!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quark’s Holosuite seems thoroughly unimpressed with this event. A fourth of us haven’t even done a build yet. (:
    zuhlbmg70c4u.png
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    wub8swctdbp1.png

USS NEW ORLEANS = 242...Thank you Stellar!
  • Options
    Sorry Stellar
    A bit late hope that I'm still in time ruffriders are currently at 4th position
  • Options
    Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Regards Grim
    AKA (IPA) Grimreaper

I agree it should be done. Though our request should be factual. Stellar Ice has been doing a phenomenal job, but I believe has been doing it since November, so about half a year...

Yes, I started the board in November. It only seems likes it's been over a year ... lol!
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    Feds R Us currently #14
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Thank you for your hard work!
    fy2hf8bs9wd9.jpg
  • Options
    5jghgf0uyciz.png
  • Options
    IPA after 48hrs.

s0as724txwrk.png
  • Options
    Argentina Unida is on the 176th place right now. I post it before the phase change because I have to play! :D
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    OAO=Galactic Phoenicians rank=657:

e8tr7mba124u.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Mariners 348.

Thanks Stellar Ice.