Home The Bridge

Prime Directive Rerun - How many of these cards do you want?

Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge

Prime Directive Rerun - How many of these cards do you want? 81 votes

Zero
24%
Captain_WhoSabine of AthensCapt. Chaosscruffy151[QH] He-Who-Meows[PAaA] Peanut3141Vice Admiral StarfishHungry Dog DDMLarxene(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Beratis Kesla RedjacMirrorMartiganStrephon AlkhalikoiZenthaneXDirk GundersonNothing For All[OPA] Col. Fred L. JohnsonJayne Cobb (aka Kelpien Sushi)snarkyputzRiria 20 votes
46%
uss_bonaventure[7TW] UnkieBizausome[KM]VidemCaptainUnderpantsCaptain TF[GoT] jess-gayProsserMordack William T. RikerKaitee[QH] OxmyxJim Steele[BL] Q Ace BoogieRaraRacing(10F)Geekgirl[S47] ELiLThe Great GornholioCFOHSilverknight 38 votes
23%
MagisseIvanstoneJim RaynorLady Gaghgagh[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerPallidyneKaiRo[GoT] TerfinDrone_one[Retired] BeamMeUpScottieGib - Admiral MarinersLjofa[SSR] Baragash[AR-UNI] General Abrerobownage[7TW] Attack Eyebrows{DD} Smelly[DCC] bebe has BadgeyJoeSage2 19 votes
4%
·§ë· For the Manyal103Davey1983mistermisterw 4 votes
0%

Comments

Only have interest in Zek but not going to get him because its a galaxy.

Grand Nagus Zek- Definitely want him. His episodes are great!

Anij- No interest. 2 stats are strong when including proficiency.

Harris- Weak stats. Nightmare to fe. Lots of replicating

Tucker- finished awhile ago
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need one Tucker to immortalize, and really like the Anij character (although the card is lacklustre at best).
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anij - An event 4* that I don't have. Therefore I will get her.
    Zek - I already have at 1/5. I'm not passing on fusing a 5*. What else do I have to spend my Chrons/items on anyways?

I already have Harris and Tucker.

Hopefully, the premium pull rewards won't give me all immortal rewards like last week.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anij - it is kinda terrible she's ranked ... she'll be 1/4 for eons I think, as I really don't need more DIP/MED ... not only that but after levelling so many DIP/MED crew I'm out of MED resources. :)

I have both Harris and Tucker immortalised.

Wouldn't mind Zek, but as a Galaxy 5* I'll pass.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have been nice to get 2 more stars on Tucker, but nope. He’s the only one I have any interest in, so I won’t bother with packs.
    1 more star for Zek and FF Anij to have one more inmortalized crew, she will go to the freezer right after the event finishes as well as Agent Harris.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Zero
    Tucker is already on ice. I'm not blowing the chrons to try and ff Anij. I've already airlocked the freebie for honor. I don't have zek so I'm not trying to get another 1/5 for an even more ridiculous amount of chrons.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    Already have Tucker/Harris vaulted, Anij doesn’t seem all that special though I did enjoy Insurrection and appreciate the addition. Could always use another star on Zek but not worth the gamble.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wallace Shawn's a hoot but I wouldn't say I really love Zekkie, so if I didn't have him already I wouldn't be breaking a sweat over missing out. Same with Mirror Tucker, the radiation burns are a nice callback to Pike but his art is dull. And Harris... well I try not to throw away anyone unless I have to, and now he's 4/4 and I've got a few of his items from threshold he'll be a bit less of a pain to freeze one day, so that's something, but if the game had never given me him to begin with I would not have shed one bluidy tear.

But Anij is a nice addition - not great, but okay. For some reason I'd got it into my head this was a faction event, and got three event packs on Thursday trying to score her to no avail, which turned out to be essentially pointless anyway - just a Tucker I didn't need and Harrises when I was going to go to 100k on threshold for his jacket, picking up enough to 4/4 him anyway. Oh well.
    Zek needs his fourth star, and Anji. Tucker is FFFE and Harris if FF
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just Anij, for the immortalization achievement count. Already have Tucker & Harris FF'd. Don't need another 1/5 card (and already have all the other Ferengi, though not all FF'd).
  • KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    Well, Zek would be nice but I don't expect to get a 5* usually. Anij, no matter her stats, I liked her character in the movie and Insurrection itself I always liked for having a real Star Trek story. And this, together with just wanting to say "thanks" to the DB team for continuing to make a pretty nice game, just made me buy that Anij pack... ;-)
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Zero
    0 I don't even want Anij.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Tucker and Harris FF'd, I want Anij because I've wanted her in game for a long time, and I have 3/5 Zek, so more stars on him would be nice.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only wanted another star for Zek. I didn't get it in packs but I'm not too upset about it. I only intended on doing the threshold and quitting.