Home Engineering Room
Options

Censorship is creating offensive rather than removing it...

I am so hoping this is not a deliberate attack on me as db's censorship program has seemed to be from the beginning. However today I was about to talk about the replicator and it censored the word replicator really making what i said both unreadable and offensive... which it wasn't... something about I am out of replicator attempts... I then retyped replicator to verify i didn't spell it wrong or something and ever since not one of my posts has something in it that is not censored. words like censor and time and one and a huge load of normal words that people say all the time are being censored. @Shan i know there is a list but this has nothing to do with a list as other people are saying the same words that i am being censored for saying... maybe taking that into mind would allow you to see why that looks like a direct attack on me when i am the only one experiencing the problem... if not i hope others tune in here... You should scrap the censor program revert back to the old one or just take a freaking mature rating on your game... that wont hurt sales!!!

Comments

• Options
    WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    after a reboot i can now say replicator however it thought reboot was worth censoring in the saying reboot seemed to have fixed it (which was promptly followed by a guess not)
  • Options
    WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know i am the only one affected in chat with this censorship issue. Nothing I am saying is censor worthy and this looks like a direct attack on me personally... so i need to post some screenshots or some video feed of the chat interface?
  • Options
    WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    6qnbaqws3y2g.jpg
    can you figure out what was said???

all i need is two items for this guy
    two items left to immortalize spock tthis is gettting annoying

i got 4* behold forget who i got but it was 4*
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket and we will look into it.
  • Options
    WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    thank you have done...