Home The Bridge

THE BEST MERIT REWARD EVER!

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
Although I got Emotion Data through Merit Rewards, today I was even luckier because...

I GOT MY FIRST MIRROR PHLOX!!!!

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah! I’ve done a ton of those pulls and haven’t got a legendary yet
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the Phlox however he is a four. I don’t know if you can get a five thru the merits rewards, would be sweet though
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    I have received 3 legendaries (yellow crew, 5*) from the merit pulls so it is certainly possible.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Congrats on the Phlox however he is a four. I don’t know if you can get a five thru the merits rewards, would be sweet though

I've pulled a Joachim and an Obsidian Order Garak through merit rewards.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done on the Phlox, he is great.

This was last week.

tp9152d72h35.png
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    22k merits no legendary so far
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Wow good to know fives can be had. I’ll start doing them more often. Would love to see a Hugh Culber or a First Officer Burnham drop :)
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    Well done on the mirror phlox! Now you have all the joy of equipping him!! That was a lot of fun as i recall. As for merit packs, yes, legends will drop there, i got a protomorphosis worf from it.
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    This is my best Merit pull:

2qys8317qluo.png

Never expected to get a 4 star and a 5 star in the same pull.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    22k merits no legendary so far

I spent around 40k merits in one go when the rewards first went live, got 3 legendarys...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I got 1701 Sisko, Lincoln, Seven and Beowulf Kim in merits...only one 4* though with Drone Seven...I pull maybe twice a week...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd do more merit pulls but I need them for my gauntlet. I want The Caretaker!
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I'd do more merit pulls but I need them for my gauntlet. I want The Caretaker!

I have the caretaker immortalized and I got a 6th one that I airlocked.
  • Congrats (on both!) I’ve been doing these pulls since they came out and have gotten itching better than a single purple. I told myself I’d go until I got a gold, but that is becoming more and more expensive >:(
    [DC]Hetoxy wrote: »
    Congrats (on both!) I’ve been doing these pulls since they came out and have gotten itching better than a single purple. I told myself I’d go until I got a gold, but that is becoming more and more expensive >:(
    [DC]Hetoxy wrote: »
    Congrats (on both!) I’ve been doing these pulls since they came out and have gotten itching better than a single purple. I told myself I’d go until I got a gold, but that is becoming more and more expensive >:(

I do them hoping for a gold, but at least I get honor

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Banjo, I'm surprised you haven't gotten any Legendaries with all the Merit pulls you say you've done. I've done several dozen of them on my alt accounts, and while I've had streaks of a dozen with nothing better than a 2*, I have had several 5* drop. Here are two that I screencapped...

km25crldwcbz.jpg
    gy35rxox1v5f.jpg

Your luck will turn eventually, I'm sure. :p

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Yeah, Banjo, I'm surprised you haven't gotten any Legendaries with all the Merit pulls you say you've done. I've done several dozen of them on my alt accounts, and while I've had streaks of a dozen with nothing better than a 2*, I have had several 5* drop. Here are two that I screencapped...

km25crldwcbz.jpg
    gy35rxox1v5f.jpg

Your luck will turn eventually, I'm sure. :p

Hopefully. I’ve done one every two or three days since theyve initiated it

• Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    My friend got 2 purple in same pull & in another got legendary Admiral Nechayev
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd do more merit pulls but I need them for my gauntlet. I want The Caretaker!

I got both of my stars for The Caretaker off of three-win streaks. And, FWIW, my Locutus and Guinan off of nine-win streaks. It can be done!
  • I was reading this slightly jealous as i only got 2 purples in a single merit but today i got 5* Doctor Chaotica or should that be physician Chaotica today :)
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    First merit pull since it started today as I had a fair few. Got a Temporal Prisoner Chakotay. Downside is ANOTHER 5* I'll never fuse, but a cool card!
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never drawn a legendary from merits.
    2, 4*s one of which was useful.

Yesterday I pulled two copies of the same 1* from the dam thing lol
  • I've had multiple 4* and 5*'s from merits

hzpr3hexl224.png
    c9lg0e5t61uj.png
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never pulled a Legendary from Merit Rewards. I have actually gotten one via behold from a basic pull, once.

They need to eliminate common and uncommon crew from the Merit Rewards - those are already covered under Basic Rewards.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    They need to eliminate common and uncommon crew from the Merit Rewards - those are already covered under Basic Rewards.

They do come up far too often. Though I have gotten Legendaries and a number of Super-Rares, I've had very many pulls with just 1* crew. At the very least, they should greatly lower the percentage with which they drop. Then I'd be tempted to do the occasional Merit pull on my main account, not just my alt accounts (which are both much newer).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    Good luck trying to beat it ;)

I almost tied you on my last 3 merit pulls.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • My best was 5* The Professor. I've gotten 4* as well 3-4 times.
  • I've gotten a 4* or two, I never really do merit rewards. However, I did do one from the +2000 merits we got from First Contact Day. I got a 5* from that- Dahar Master Lang. Other than that- the rest has gone out the airlock.
  • Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    did a pull a couple weeks ago and ended up with an awesome Assimilated LaForge joining my team only other 5* i have gotten was Undercover Sulu a couple months back