Home Make It So!

A Counter Somewhere Displaying The Number Of Replications Remaining For The Day

Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Make It So!
As the title describes. I know the max number I have at the start of the day. There is a popup that appears when all daily replications have been used. But I frequently loose track during the middle of the day. Some way to check on the number remaining will be extremely beneficial for making crew leveling decisions.

It also wouldn't hurt to see the names of items fed into the replicator (like on the main equipment screen). I have many character-specific items from threshold rewards or dabo for characters I've already immortalized that I want to feed into the replicator but am hesitant to do so because the icons are similar to items I want to keep.

That is all. Odo out.

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes x1000.

This type of feature is long overdue.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, this has been needed for a long time.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

That reminds me... I have no idea how many I’m up to. :p
  • +1

How about an achievement for total uses too?
  • Make it so holding down on an item in the replicator inventory screen brings up the description of the item. Horrible PITA with so many items sharing artwork.
  • Yup, would be helpful, currently I try to use them all in one go, even if across multiple crew, just to make it easier to keep track of.
    I only get 3 per day so those with more must find it much harder to keep track of.
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Bump +1. I don't understand why we don't have it already.
  • WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    agree this would be a nice add
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Agreed, I need very badly this option. Hope they listen.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife would smack me if I didn't +2 this
  • Couldn't they just add it to the replicate button when you view an item, e.g.:
    Replicate (2)
  • we really need this!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen several other threads with this suggestion....still hasn't happened.... :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • +1, need this
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1, How difficult could this be to add, honestly?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said it elsewhere too, but YES to this!! I like Daivahataka's idea of putting the counter on the replicate button - that seems like an easy implementation since it takes up no additional screen real estate.