Archer,
Falcon
T’Pol
Which would you suggest I should take?
Currently I’ve only got 3 5*’s Guinan, Kortar and T’kuvma

Thanks in advance for advice.

Comments

• Options
    you actually need to show which ones they are... which archer or T'pol...
    a screenshot is the best way.
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    There’s only 1 5 * of each I thought, but anyway here’s the screen Shot.
    sd01ts1qgbj5.jpeg

• Options
    I'd probably get T'Pol, or Falcon (O'Brien?) If you need more engineers..
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Is one of them easier to level up or more likely to occur again to upgrade stars?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need someone with good SEC and don't care about using them in the Gauntlet, Falcon is your man. His base SEC stat is insane -- best in the game, actually. Even at 1/5, he will have a SEC base of over 900. But his proficiency stats are not good, so he will not be worthwhile using in Gauntlet.

T'Pol and Archer are both pretty good in proficiency stats, and can thus be quite useful in Gauntlet. Neither has great base stats at 1 star (much better when fully fused), with T'Pol slightly ahead of Archer on both counts.

You already have Kortar, who is pretty good in SEC, so if I were in your shoes, I'd be tempted by T'Pol, whose main skill is SCI. A shame her artwork is so goofy-looking, but if that doesn't bother you, then that's who I'd suggest.

Whomever you choose, you'll reap good benefits -- just in different ways. It's a very good Behold. Good luck!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I was leaning towards T’Pol for the gauntlet, I quite often see her in there, although I am a bit low in ENG, is Falcon any good at ENG? Looks quite low on STT wiki.

It’s really annoying I can’t come out of the behold screen, and select at later time, to discuss with fleet!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Phd wrote: »
    I was leaning towards T’Pol for the gauntlet, I quite often see her in there, although I am a bit low in ENG, is Falcon any good at ENG?

Sadly, no. Even fully fused, his ENG base is pretty bad -- even beaten by a few 3* crew like Ensign Robin Lefler and his own 3* variant, Mirror 'Smiley' O'Brien.

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, this is a great website to help you make those decisions -- it gets its info from the STT wiki. Just scroll down to "Behold Helper" and then type in the names of the 3 crew, to see a side-by-side comparison:

STT Crew Cost Finder

• Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the website link, and your info.
  • Options
    Oh Man, I want to have that T'Pol myself.
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Options
    T'Pol for sure IMO.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Another vote for T'Pol

There are better characters out there but she has some pretty solid stats and should serve you well.
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Many thanks, She is who I chose.
  • Options
    [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Phd wrote: »
    Is one of them easier to level up or more likely to occur again to upgrade stars?

as for leveling up... the crew cost finder is INVALUEABLE for Behold comparisons...

http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html

just close out the stupid popups when it launches....
    (sorry i wouldn't normally say stupid, but if you don't hit the X exactly, they push you to a Malicious website.... so in this case.... i don't apologize)