Home Make It So!

Replicator idea

Fry [EVE]Fry [EVE] ✭✭
edited April 2018 in Make It So!
Hey all. Would it be a good idea to be able to convert ship schematics for ships we already have maxed out to newer ship schematics of our choice?

Replicator idea 28 votes

Yes
75%
KTzPallidyne[SSR] GTMET(10F)GeekgirlSvenLundgrensexy_ladyMatt_DeckerTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Gib - Admiral MarinersLjofaLeadHeadSST - 9of7Capt. Pete OwenDavideBooksAlmost a AngelDirk GundersonJoeSage2DimeDrlCaptain P (ESB)Fry [EVE] 21 votes
No
25%
Zombie Squirrel CFOHSilverknightZenthaneXGul DultrusTheComedianMarebearz  Coelji84 (Retired) 7 votes

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a good idea to post suggestions in the appropriate suggestion forum: "Make it So!"
  • Yes
    My mistake. Thank you.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would defeat the point of having to gather enough for each ship
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think we need a matter converter altogether. I should be able to turn tons of 0* components into a 4* component like with Polyalloys.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think we need a matter converter altogether. I should be able to turn tons of 0* components into a 4* component like with Polyalloys.

I wish I could do something with these9rcj7xlaisnk.jpeg

• Yes
    Add to that, if builds are not used on a particular day have them roll over to use just as daily cadet missions roll over. A lot of good ideas out there.. and like this one I'll forget all about it by tomorrow 😎
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Frip wrote: »
    How about letting me see the description of what item i'm using for fuel. Many of these items have the same icon so i can't tell them apart. For example, is this Shakaar's Earring or is it just a plain ordinary Bajoran earring.

This is a great idea. It's especially important because you can max out on the number of items you're holding in storage, and these one-off character-specific items can hold spaces you never intended. For example, I had an extra copy of Amb. Sarek's necklace for awhile because I already had him fully equipped when I won it as a threshold item in an event. It can't be used for any other crew member, so might as well burn it for replicator fuel and open up that slot of other items.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends