Home Make It So!

Midweek Events

It would be cool to have some midweek, 24hr mini event of some kind. That maybe provided replicator rations/honor/boosts/chrons/components/equipment. The prizes could rotate every week. I know that cadet missions also give these things, minus honor, but this would be competitive like the weekend events. The chron prizes would be good to sync up with galaxy events as well. Just a thought!

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    coste-psicologico-nunca-decir-no.jpg
  • Care to elaborate? I'm pretty new to the game, less than 6 months, is this something they tried before and it failed?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Events run four days out of seven. There is already player fatigue, and players calling for shorter events, or less often.

Having an extra event would eat into time needed for developing crew outside of events, and resources preparing for the next event or mega.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Cartman pretty much is the consensus for most people who have been playing the game a while now. We have daily cadet challenges, that serves pretty well for mini-events. I wouldn't be opposed if they increased the allotted daily cadet tickets to 10 per day, but as long as they don't raise the requirement for the daily goal, or if they do, they only raise it by one. Extra chrons, credits, components would be pretty nice I suppose.

That's as much of a "mini-event" as I'd want.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Understood and makes sense, and I would not doubt I will feel the same, about wanting shorter events, over time as well. Thanks for the replies!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d be all for a very short mid week event as long as it replaced the long weekend event that week
  • No! Already have 1 game with a mid week 12 hour event.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t mind this at all. I’m bored mid-week, especially after a weekend galaxy where the crew doesn’t thrill me so I don’t play.