Home The Bridge

New merge character idea

So we all love Tuvix and the Duras sisters as purples formed from blues...

And this month has a mega event in which some people are hoping to see a long-missing character show up ...

And I thought... what better than if that character and his twin brother, who’s already a blue in-game, got to be a purple together!

So I ask you to consider: Taurik and Vorik!

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want to see Super Rare Good/Evil Kirks that fuse into a Legendary TOS Captain Kirk

I think this would be cool, with canon support for the mechanic, but please not a 4*/5*.
  • In theory these crew are way cool, but realistically I’m not going to devote a bunch of crew slots to hold Duras sisters waiting to be fused into one crew that’s not even all that great.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuse LAL and lt cmdr Data to make sad Data....
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have what the OP is smoking.
  • I'll have what the OP is smoking.

One Vorik is never enough
  • Human Torres (new) + Klingon Torres (Existing) = Vengeful Torres (new)
  • Rura penthe kirk + rura penthe bones = icicle
    2* Quark + 3* brunt + 2* rom = ferengi commandos
    Hockey Paris + hockey Kim = bash Bros
    3* Colonel maco from Enterprise (new) + private money = MACOs
    ENT d Picard + dathon = darmok and jilad
    Deanna troi + jazz riker = kimzati sp.
    Mora pol + constable odo = science discovery?
    Robin loefler + ensign crusher = game master

Soooo many more
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    trip and tpol into a lorian?
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    trip and tpol into a lorian?

My Trip and T'Pol have shared crew quarters for quite sometime now and Lorian never came of it. Had to use my honour to get more :(
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Yeah, it's kind of a letdown to see the full stats on The Duras sisters. I had several empty slots when I started but I've been waiting on a single B'Etor for weeks now so I can finish this thing. Couldn't imagine doing the same with super-rares, but I'd do it for a legendary TOS Kirk!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind two or three more fuser characters, they're pretty interesting, but give them good stats if you're going to force people to ration crew slots like that. Duras Sisters nor Tuvix are worth it.

And the only 5* fuser I'm open for is 4* Holonovel Doctor or Author Doctor + 4* Tsunkatse Seven or Temporal Agent Seven = 5* Merged EMH Seven from the episode Body and Soul, and s/he better have hella good stats as a MED/SCI/ENG with 10+ traits (Borg, Human, Physician, Undercover Operative, Resourceful, Cyberneticist, Saboteur, Musician, Romantic, Starfleet, Federation, etc)
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised that people want a 5 star merged character.

That would require getting 25 super rare characters to FF or the use of citations
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Tuvix was good when he came out, he's just a victim of power creep.
    The Duras sisters on the other hand there is no excuse for how weak they are.

And frankly, I've got almost every purple in the crew in some form or another... Been playing for a good deal of time, and those occasional 10x10s plus the occasional voyage drop (and doing well in events for at least 10 months) so a long term put 4s together for a 5 wouldn't be that bad a thing. It would be a long term project, not a rush to complete. (so no first to max for this cat on that one)
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duras Sisters can be handy in the Arena.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EMH + Seven of Nine = One