Home Ready Room

Mutated Paris...

PhdPhd ✭✭✭
How easy is it to level up Mutated Paris?
He’s not currently on the STT crew finder web-site database.
I wanted to level up and freeze for the crew slot.

Comments

• He's there. Did you spell the name wrong? Says above average, but I levelled him up during the event fairly easily, and I'm not typically the most efficient at that.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    If you have 38 basic medical experiments in reserve or ready to replicate-replicate-replicate pretty tolerable. Also 5 ** Science Experiments and 7 ** Encoded Communiques but that's not THAT bad amount if can be crippling if you depleted reserves leveling somebody else.

That said looking on component list there are not many things that are of 200+ range for me. So out of 6k chrons of basic cost be ready to pay at least 4k either for him or for people you will level after him because he will deplete stock of widely usable stuff.

PS. And at least 3 gold replications. But scratch another 2-2.5k chrons because of them. If you got his gold gown from threshold, then only 2.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Roland 359 wrote: »
    He's there. Did you spell the name wrong?
    For a long time he was missing last items despite them already being on wiki. At least week after they were on wiki he was still listed as incomplete (then I froze him so I didn't checked since before today).
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    After a refresh of the webpage, he showed up! Thanks.
  • al103 wrote: »
    If you have 38 basic medical experiments in reserve or ready to replicate-replicate-replicate pretty tolerable. Also 5 ** Science Experiments and 7 ** Encoded Communiques but that's not THAT bad amount if can be crippling if you depleted reserves leveling somebody else.

That said looking on component list there are not many things that are of 200+ range for me. So out of 6k chrons of basic cost be ready to pay at least 4k either for him or for people you will level after him because he will deplete stock of widely usable stuff.

PS. And at least 3 gold replications. But scratch another 2-2.5k chrons because of them. If you got his gold gown from threshold, then only 2.

I should have noted, it wasn't so difficult for me, because I got a number of difficult items via the threshold rewards and tried to be prudent with my replicator to get him fffe quickly for my squadron. That said, it is still very rare for me to be able to fe an SR crew that quickly. Without the threshold rewards, it would have been more painful, and also, maybe not worth bothering with.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    In a vacuum he's not difficult ...

but we've had a ton ... yeah really too many, new DIP/MED crew of late (see also Grayson) ... so basically you're using the same items over and over for those crew ... chances are, if you've been levelling event crew, you'll be low on critical medical equipment and items that go into DIP equipment (Social Lessons anyone?).

If you got all the Threshold rewards then you've got some of the more irritating late level items.