Home Engineering Room

Voyage Bug - The Beginning of the End of the World

Yet again, i chose the option "Debate the vedek" but in "The Voice of the Prophets" Choice C wasn´t available.

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    My observation is that a reload usually restores it.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have heard several reports that opening a ticket will usually resolve the issue (and award you with the requisite "Clown").
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have heard several reports that opening a ticket will usually resolve the issue (and award you with the requisite "Clown").
  • Well, i opened a ticket and support wants screenshoot´s as proof....
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took FOREVER to get this dilemma after the first one, but now that I got it, third option locked also.
    You would think they would have fixed this bug by now!

Tix submitted with screenshots...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • This happened to me and from what I’ve been able to tell has also happened to many other people. For some, restarting fixes it and for others it does not. DB is peripherally aware of the problem though I’m not sure they’ve treated it as a “verifiable” bug since all the evidence is anecdotal. It’s a definite bug that seems to randomly occur though, as far as I myself am concerned that is.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still an issue apparently. Happened to me today and another person on Discord had it happen today as well.

80m3hkw20qq9.png
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened the first time they started the Clown. They soon fixed it. I guess it is back.
  • They want a screenshot as proof? Youve got to be kidding
  • It’s probably back because they’ve now made it so you can get the Clown more than once, so in all likelihood, someone did a cut and paste with the lines of code and accidentally reignited this old bug.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    It happen for me 2 days ago and they ask for a screenshot I didn't made. We see how it goes.
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    That happened to me too, right before they changed it so you can get the exclusive crew more than once. I restarted my game and the option was there when it loaded back up. Might help others if it pops up again.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The same thing happened to me a couple of days ago and I immediately reloaded the game two or three times, but choice C didn't appear. I waited about 5 hours (after sending out a ticket) and when I tried again choice C was finally there.
  • The same thing happened to me this morning, reloaded and Option C was unlocked and got the Clown.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this info! Had this happen earlier in the week but thought I must have maybe chosen wrong in the first part. However it's happened today but I remembered this thread, restarted and I've my third copy of the clown 🤡 #happy thanks ☺
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broken apparently, happened to a fleetmate today. Restart didn't help.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I've had this problem yesterday. I sent a screenshot to support in hopes they will give me The Clown manually
  • Still happening... I just had the exact same problem. No option C in "Voice of the Prophets", even though I checked option A, Debate the Vedek in "The Beginning..."

• I just had this, and just sent a ticket. (With screenshots of both delimmas) Then I was told by a fleet mate thathe others were having this issue.
  • SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Happened again.
  • EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    This happened to me twice in the last week(ish). The first time I dismissed it as an accidental misclick, but this time I was super duper careful and still didn't see option C.
  • It has happened to me so many times now, I pretty-much should have had The Clown FF'ed twice over... I want to reach out to CS for help, but I think I'll get dismissed because they think I'm trying to scam them. You know... "Pics or it ain't real..."

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"