Home Make It So!
Options

A level playing field

Can we please have a level playing Feild for offers ?

What is offered for one should be offered for all every time.

Be it the Tuesday "One time only" deals or event pack deal mishaps, this game in all of its Coom-By-Ya star trek happiness Glory IS a competition. I am extremely tired of Bob two doors down getting a $10 event deal that I can't because I decided that feeding my child lunch was more important then refreshing the game every 30 seconds waiting for a pack that was either really late or pretty early.

I may not buy it, but it should be MY choice to not take the advantage. By taking away my ability to make that choice but giving others the chance To make that choice you are directly placing me at an unfair disadvantage.

Everyone should get the same "one time offer" every week. Rotate it however you like each week so certain offers come more or less frequently, but they should be universal.

When all 6 packs go up "for just 5 minutes" then they need to go back up for the duration they're counter parts go up for, mistake or not.

The only reason I should have to blame at not winning is my own stupidity or lack of spending, not your ability to keep a level playing field.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please have a level playing Feild for offers ?

What is offered for one should be offered for all every time.

Be it the Tuesday "One time only" deals or event pack deal mishaps, this game in all of its Coom-By-Ya star trek happiness Glory IS a competition. I am extremely tired of Bob two doors down getting a $10 event deal that I can't because I decided that feeding my child lunch was more important then refreshing the game every 30 seconds waiting for a pack that was either really late or pretty early.

I may not buy it, but it should be MY choice to not take the advantage. By taking away my ability to make that choice but giving others the chance To make that choice you are directly placing me at an unfair disadvantage.

Everyone should get the same "one time offer" every week. Rotate it however you like each week so certain offers come more or less frequently, but they should be universal.

When all 6 packs go up "for just 5 minutes" then they need to go back up for the duration they're counter parts go up for, mistake or not.

The only reason I should have to blame at not winning is my own stupidity or lack of spending, not your ability to keep a level playing field.

I agree. They should go back up before the event starts or those who quick bought them will have huge bonus advantages

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just looked. They are back up. It was the right decision
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Deja Vu..
    The $10 Amanda Deal ?
    I don't see it, I reloaded after your message
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Deja Vu..
    The $10 Amanda Deal ?
    I don't see it, I reloaded after your message

I see deals despite not having spent a penny on the game in almost two years.

However the Amanda deal is $24. The $10 is Katra McCoy.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list for a fixed offer for all.

The past three weeks, my Monday offer was 15*10x + 1500dil+1500vip for $25. If I'd been able to take all three (wasn't in my budget to even get one), I would have had a DRASTIC advantage over others with 45 10x premium packs to open. And I've heard on Reddit tat some people have gotten 30*10x+1500dil+1500vp for $50. Its really nuts how random all this is.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DimeDrl wrote: »
    Add me to the list for a fixed offer for all.

The past three weeks, my Monday offer was 15*10x + 1500dil+1500vip for $25. If I'd been able to take all three (wasn't in my budget to even get one), I would have had a DRASTIC advantage over others with 45 10x premium packs to open. And I've heard on Reddit tat some people have gotten 30*10x+1500dil+1500vp for $50. Its really nuts how random all this is.

I get the 30 pull one nearly every time. I’m convinced they send it because I buy it every time. Why offer me a $25 one when it’s money in the bank to offer me a $50 one

• Options
    They know us so well.