Home The Bridge

Kahless question for Shan/DB

How am I supposed to Fully Fuse Kahless if I can only purchase 1 Kahless from the Honor Hall? I just purchased him after months of saving up honor and come to find out that he disappears after you get him. I don't understand why DB would put crew in the game and not allow you to be able to fully fuse them? So either we get 1 Kahless or 2 Kahless'es if you go for the double up offer and that is it. Makes no sense. Please explain the rationale for this and how I wasted all this time and effort to get him and come to find out that I can't immortalize him.

Comments

• Legendary Citations are available from the Honor store. 4 of those and he's 5/5 ;)
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Scoustar wrote: »
    Legendary Citations are available from the Honor store. 4 of those and he's 5/5 ;)

And if he was still there and 50000 per citation is better value than 100000 per kahless.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you should be thanking Shan/DB for saving you 50,000 honor for each copy beyond the first.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also Kahless is made for the Gauntlet. And for that you need only one copy FE to have best profiency there. Concerning other game modes there are legendaries for which FF makes more sense...
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also Kahless is made for the Gauntlet. And for that you need only one copy FE to have best profiency there. Concerning other game modes there are legendaries for which FF makes more sense...

Well, its used to make sense to leave him at 1/5. Now even a 1/5 Kahless is strong for Voyages, a 5/5 would be even nicer.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Well, its used to make sense to leave him at 1/5. Now even a 1/5 Kahless is strong for Voyages, a 5/5 would be even nicer.

Yeah, Voyages sure changed some things, made 3 skill characters more valuable. Well, in the end always depends on our likings and the crew we already have...

• Scoustar wrote: »
    Legendary Citations are available from the Honor store. 4 of those and he's 5/5 ;)

Like what Scoustar says, you have to use the Legendary Citations. I have Kahless at 5/5. I thought he was worth it