Home Ready Room
Options

Double Your Crew cool down?

I would really appreciate it if someone could remind me what the "cool down" time is on those Double Your Crew offers. I just got one for the Kohlinahr Spock i got, but I don't want to use it because I'd rather wait and use one on Surak when he comes up as a reward tomorrow. But I can't recall the time between offers. Is it 24 hours? 2 days? Am I already out of luck for getting one for Surak?

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember it being 72 hours. Try again next week?
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    It is 72 hours. If you really want to DYS for Surak, you will need to delay claiming rewards till Sunday after the time of day you got Spock.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Ouch! OK, got it. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    Bummer, i also got a DYC about 5 pm yesterday so ill have to wait as well...do i have to wait 12 hours for the deal to disappear plus 72 hours for the cool down?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been carefully avoiding anything that might lead to pulling a legendary accidentally. Sorry you guys missed it. It just means less money for DB until they fix the issue.
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this. Wouldn't have known about the cooldown otherwise...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    72 hrs, or 3 days. Crazy but true!
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    8uua56y0nyje.jpg

And if you want the 2nd Surak star, but did the First Contact Day offer, sorry but... NO SOUP FOR YOU!

ajfszpmexq7f.jpg
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    8uua56y0nyje.jpg

And if you want the 2nd Surak star, but did the First Contact Day offer, sorry but... NO SOUP FOR YOU!

ajfszpmexq7f.jpg

Or just wait til Sunday to claim Surak....you don't have to claim rewards right away.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    8uua56y0nyje.jpg

ajfszpmexq7f.jpg

Or just wait til Sunday to claim Surak....you don't have to claim rewards right away.

Well, of course I grabbed him up right away, so too late for me. Not a huge deal anyway, I'll probably get the offer next Thursday. B)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    8uua56y0nyje.jpg

ajfszpmexq7f.jpg

Well, of course I grabbed him up right away, so too late for me. Not a huge deal anyway, I'll probably get the offer next Thursday. B)

There's always the citation option
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    8uua56y0nyje.jpg

I see Shan doesnt moderate the ready room as heavily as the bridge, because that photo is in violation of the community guidelines. Still it is a real bummer about the DYC!!
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the service screenshot is going to get moderated.

One thing that bothers me is that they still have the service response folks responding with the scripted response on chance.

It’s fairly well established that you can’t get two triggered in a 72 hour period. If you are outside the 72 hours of that maybe its a sure thing, maybe it’s 99% of the time, maybe it’s supposed to be a sure thing but lag issues make it 99%.

Having the service response be at best incomplete in its lack of mentioning the 72 hour limitation just goes to foster the conspiracy theories on other items.

The best thing to do would be to be up front about the 72 hour limitation by including it on the offer text and adding it to what is likely a scripted customer service response.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get an offer every time I’m outside the 72 hour window so I feel it’s not chance, it’s a given. Just have to work around it. For instance, I’m going to get one Spock from ranked rewards. One is all I need to immortalize him, so when I get the special offer tomorrow, if it’s pulls, I’m gking to do those before I claim my rewards because I may get a legendary from a behold that I want to double up on