Home The Bridge

Squadron disbanding and ejected from fleet problems...

PhdPhd ✭✭✭
Over the past couple of days, our fleet has had problems whereby it looks like squadrons got disbanded, with half the fleet showing as “not in squadron”, it wasn’t just me in the fleet who experienced this. The first time it happened it actually looked like I also got kicked from the fleet altogether, with a list of invites to join a fleet.
After a couple of restarts of the app, things got restored. I wondered if any other fleets have suffered the same problems?
I submitted a ticket, but they said no one else had reported the issue.

Comments

• Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know if an officer in the fleet could've been disbanding squadrons due to inactive commanders? I've had to do that once or twice. Or was everyone active and it was just happening randomly?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully my officers announce any and all dismissals. I however am the only one they acknowledge should be the one to dismiss squad captains. We have a nice system of communication.

As for glitching though, yeah only tickets to CS can really say what's going on there.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Yesterday I had similar problems, it looked like i was i no fleet.I got a list of invites to fleets, but i could use the fleet chat. After a restart all things got restored.
    Huhu
  • Yes i heard from my admiral that many in uc last week or so ago were all reporting the same. Odd you were told no one had experienced this
    ~ seeking out new life
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Definitely squadrons we’re not disbanded, after restarting a few times things got restored with squadrons intact. My concern, after the initial thought of being kicked from fleet (my admiral said that would never happen to me :) ), but with the event starting, if squadrons fall apart temporarily, the squadron crew shares may get screwed up.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would check for an anxious officer. Our fleet, and many fleets who are friends of mine haven't had this issue. Make sure when you promote someone, they are dependable and reliable. Good luck :)

Trista
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    It’s a glitch not fleet member issue.
  • This also happened to a fleetmate... it showed him out of the fleet until a restart...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hasn’t happened to me recently but a few months ago I would log in and see squads look like they had been disbanded. I restarted and everything was back to normal.