Home The Bridge

Amanda Needs Lots Of Alcohol

...maybe being married to a Vulcan drives one to drink?

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always kind of wondered what she did all day. Can't imagine it'd be particularly "fun", for a human to be living on Vulcan.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    She apparently needs lots of clothes, too (don't think I've ever farmed so many basic clothing patterns in one day). So she spends her days shopping, and her nights drinking... just like any stereotypical housewife with an aloof and emotionally-distant husband. :p

Ha! Again you have cracked me up twice within a minute! He prolly makes alot of money and is never home too. She’s got it made
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised to see that Sybok likes his tequila when I leveled him last weekend. Eat the (sand) worm!
  • Surak needs a ton of clothes too
  • I'm also wondering why she's basically a copy of another event character. Just add a couple points here, subtract a couple points there and you get Katra McCoy.

Couple that with the overall lack of med and dip nodes, and you get two useless characters.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak needs a ton of clothes too

Was just noticing that myself.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

As does new Spock....
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

As does new Spock....

Hmm, I must've still had a lot in reserve when I leveled him, as I didn't notice having to farm those very much.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    Pallidyne wrote: »

As does new Spock....

Hmm, I must've still had a lot in reserve when I leveled him, as I didn't notice having to farm those very much.

Same here. Just needed a few 3* shirts
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it wine??? :):):):):)

Trista
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clothes galore for Spock and Surak. And those 2* IDICs. I was like, it's Federation missions, so some should drop. No. No, they are not.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Oddly enough, I needed to farm 1* Spices (for Surak) more than anything else. But, yeah, lots of clothes-horses in this crew. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clothes galore for Spock and Surak. And those 2* IDICs. I was like, it's Federation missions, so some should drop. No. No, they are not.

Same. I've received 3 of the 2* IDIC in all of my jump start and time shortened runs so far. On the plus side, I'm close to Surak.
    I need it also. Must be a human thing

Ha!

• [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Her stats are so bad, I don’t know if she’s even worth keeping, much less leveling up .
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real history about first contact is developing from these clues...

Vulcans "came in peace", then took human women as their wives. Then developed a taste for tequila while they visited Earth, so they brought back palettes of the stuff with them back to Vulcan.

We know the rest, they kept the Earthers space exploration to a minimum because they didn't want them finding out how many women and how much tequila they took from Earth!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • my biggest issue is why they gave us an event character that can not be used for the mega event , I think all event characters should have vulcan or romulan, after all this is supposed to be a romulan /vulcan mega event.
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    my biggest issue is why they gave us an event character that can not be used for the mega event , I think all event characters should have vulcan or romulan, after all this is supposed to be a romulan /vulcan mega event.

I wouldn’t worry. Next event (I think) is galaxy so sareks mediocre human wife wouldn’t have been much use to you, and there will probably be a couple more Romulans or Vulcans available

She’s pretty much single use. I’ve fully equipped her ready to go in the freezer
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    i dint even bother what's the count now 5 med/dip crew in a row now... sent her out the airlock didn't even look back, yes...I have grown very cold....it's very cold in space.... so perhaps that's why she needs so much alcohol and clothing.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    Siblin wrote: »
    my biggest issue is why they gave us an event character that can not be used for the mega event , I think all event characters should have vulcan or romulan, after all this is supposed to be a romulan /vulcan mega event.

I wouldn’t worry. Next event (I think) is galaxy so sareks mediocre human wife wouldn’t have been much use to you, and there will probably be a couple more Romulans or Vulcans available

She’s pretty much single use. I’ve fully equipped her ready to go in the freezer

There is still alot of event crew though. I only have 143 on my roster and there’s about two slots on four shuttles that are not event crew

• Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

Same. I've received 3 of the 2* IDIC in all of my jump start and time shortened runs so far. On the plus side, I'm close to Surak.

I only managed to pick up two or three in about 20 shuttle missions and when I was trying to level the new Spock on Wednesday I managed to pick up 0 from my six cadet missions. Although I did manage to get 3 out of 6 cadet missions today.

The game seems to work out what I need and gives me everything else but that at the moment!

I am going to have to get the engineering crew in to fix the replicator the amount of use it is getting at the moment!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stash of 150 2* IDICs has taken a tumble leveling Spock and Surak. I haven't even started graysons build yet; but then she is largely useless for the rest of the mega so I might just airlock her.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • I got her to 100 yesterday. Shes only missing her last 2 equipments and shes only made the cut for 3 shuttles so far. At least shell be another immortal on my list before I kick her out.

...And all these bloody 2* IDICs I've had to farm over the past 3 days have reminded me how much I hate, loathe and despise Vulcans...
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, I needed to farm 1* Spices (for Surak) more than anything else. But, yeah, lots of clothes-horses in this crew. 🖖🏻

I did as well, it's cause they are used in galaxy recipes sometimes.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    She does need a ton of 0* clothing patterns, butt not as many as Kolly Spock does. :dizzy:
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was living around Vulcans 24/7, I'd probably need a lot too.

This reminds me of the time when Spock said his mother had a hard time on Vulcan because emotions were "unfashionable". Oh early Trek.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor