Home The Bridge

The Mirror Constellation

I've just picked this up through Arena rewards and always like to take a new ship for a spin.

It's not a Mirror ship.

It quite clearly says "USS Constellation" not "ISS"

In fact the only thing I can spot that is different from the USS Constellation is that yellow band thing.

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking at the artwork and can’t find the name of the ship at all (which is a separate problem), all I see is the registry number and the signature yellow accents featured on all Terran Empire ships. For what it’s worth, the artwork for the 1* Constellation Class is completely different from the Terran Empire Constellation, with the ship pointed in another direction, a different lighting scheme, and an angle/size that prevents any name or registry number from being visible.

The fact that the Mirror Universe ship looks exactly like the Prime Universe version is kind of by design, no? See also: ISS Enterprise, ISS Avenger, ISS Defiant.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I've finally unlocked the mirror constellation & finally ordered the Mirror Broken comic I've noticed that the registry number NCC-2893 is the same as the Mirror Stargazer. The generic mirror universe Constellation will now forever be the ISS Stargazer in my mind.
  • Perhaps I'm blind, but I can't find a name anywhere on the ship, just the NCC #. I did note that on the right side nacelles the number is mirrored which I'm not sure if that was an error or an intentional joke.