Home The Bridge

Best Luck Ever

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Wasn’t really interested in this event crew so taking it very slow. Sitting in the dentist office waiting for my wife. Bored. Figured I’d buy the $25 event offer. Maybe I will get a legendary behold out of it. 5 pulls, got 3 Spocks. Hhhhmmmm. Let’s see if I can build on that. Bought the $10 event offer. 2 pulls got 1 Spock! Wow! Now I have 4! I’m ranked 5200 due to my lax effort. Now the race is on to finish at least 1000 to get that one more and immortalize him. Should be pretty easy with 150 1:30 time boosts and tons of event crew.

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    And whoever said going to the dentist was a downer? ;)
    Good luck!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    And whoever said going to the dentist was a downer? ;)
    Good luck!

Ha! She was ssssoooo nervous. $U(K$ for her, great for me.

• Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm
    Hmmm

Indeed
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Hmmm

Indeed

wi1h1hs0en58.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Nice!! Now if i could just nab KB Jadzia's last star from the spring pack before it leaves on Saturday
  • I bought the $25 offer as well. I got 2 of the new spock and I pulled a Laborer Spock and 3 other beholds. Pretty good imo.
    DB being generous in celebration of first contact? Up to rank 925 by the way.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    DB being generous in celebration of first contact? Up to rank 925 by the way.

I am tempted to try a pack, now that I have Surak 2F//FE & my Supply Kit still has 20+ hours to run. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust