Home Fleet Central

Freedom Fighters! Has 3 openings!

This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Fleet Central
If you are interested in either of the 2 fleets, we have 2 ways you can find out about us.

Our Wiki Page: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_FREEDOM_FIGHTERS!

Our Wix: https://stt-ff.wixsite.com/freedom-fighters

Thanks and continue the fight!

More people than not on my side have the chat app "Line". It's not required though. And more people than not on Pete's side do not have line. But we welcome any and all players. Can be chatters or players. All are welcome.

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should add that if you are a great communicator, then your ranking and captain's level isn't as important. We like to compete, but we also like to like each other :)
    edited April 2018
    Filled for now but that always changes!
    edited June 2018
    Filed
    That spot is still open!
    edited June 2018

Currently the squad open is in the top 12 with only 4 members!
    Hello! If you can rank around 2000 or lower, one of our top squads has an opening for you! No spending requirements, having line helps, and we have a no pressure policy!
    Hello we currently have an opening for an active Captain. Let me know if interested!
  • Hello we currently have an opening for an active Captain. Let me know if interested!

I'm interested in the position. Level 40, been playing about 3 months and play daily on phone & pc, complete all dailies, max star base donations every day, 24 immortalized, 3 shuttles and saving for 4th. The fleet I've been in past 2+ months is ok, but extremely casual and admiral rarely plays. Looking for a fleet with daily players like me.
    Playing since Feb '18
    We have a few openings so let us know!
    We should have an opening this week. Along with here, our stt.wiki page, the website and in game, we now have a Twitter page at https://twitter.com/Freedom44195229

Thanks for looking!
    edited June 2018

EDIT, spot is filled but could always have a spot in the near future.
    edited June 2018
    lh3ud5ge6va5.jpg

Our sister fleet has openings available. If interested in a level 100 base and above level 40, let us know!
    While we have different ways to get a hold of us, I'm currently in the top 50 of the event, find me at (FF) This Sisko1. If your above a level 40 and a pretty active player who wants to be in an active fleet, our sister fleet has a few spots. A great level 100 base and a group of great players. Even if your if a higher level who likes to play every other event, we would welcome you!
    mc9h8rgzx3hb.jpg

Our sister fleet hit the big 102, if above level 40 and active, you can reach out to me via being in the top 25 of this event or fleet search for Freedom Fighters! with Admiral Pete! We have a few spots but are going fast.
    Still have a few days before the event ends. If looking for a fleet that won't spam you but will help you, give us a try before the next one starts!
    Our sister fleet has just a few spots left before the event. Looking for daily players, event rank isn't a concern and that level 102 starbase is quite nice ;)
    edited July 2018
    We are filled for now but opportunities always open up so let me know for the future
    edited July 2018
    We are filled for now.

Event ranking isn't important. Especially if your a chatter :)

Apply today and tell em Sisko sent ya. Or friend me in game and I can have someone send an invite to ya.

That level 104 starbase is juicy, remember to apply to the fleet below by searching for "Freedom Fighters!"

zladsnhl3kvd.png

edited July 2018
    Our sister fleet has some openings. If above or near level 50 and a daily player, let us know! Event rank doesn't matter. Heck I'm trying to sit this event out. :)

If rankings do matter, below is both fleets rankings since January:)
    1ff9b0cf5trv.jpg
    sl74198hzsjb.jpg
    s5xly8z82ts3.jpg
    We have a rare opening in the main fleet for a top 1000 shuttle player. PM me if interested :)
  • We've had a couple of retirements, so there is now space in our fleet. Come take advantage of our Level 107 star base and a fun, active, low-pressure fleet. If you're an active player, drop me a line and we'll see about getting you in!