Home The Bridge

DYC Cooldown Question

Does the 72 hour cool down begin as soon as you are offered the DYC, or after the offer's 12 hour timer ends?

Best Answers

• Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I believe I have read here in the past that it begins when it first pops up. That being said, remember there is like a 10-15% chance that the offer will not pop at all, it happened to me with Tilly even though I purposefully waited an extra full day past the timer to claim that event. It is simply part of the game and CS is not able to force it to appear if you don’t get one.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It depends on a few things but there is always a work around if you time it right.
  • <TGE> DangerDrake<TGE> DangerDrake ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It depends on a few things but there is always a work around if you time it right.

Shh, man! Do you want them to patch it?
    <TGE> The Gluten Empire
  • (FF) Joe240(FF) Joe240 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Basically if you're able to trigger it before Dabo time, you can re trigger it afterwards like it got reset. It's hard to do but helps to get a max gold faster.

Answers

• Basically if you're able to trigger it before Dabo time, you can re trigger it afterwards like it got reset. It's hard to do but helps to get a max gold faster.

Interesting, i hope i can find out more about this method
  • Wouldn't it suit DB to have every single Gold trigger this offer?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it suit DB to have every single Gold trigger this offer?

When they first introduced it, the offer itself would trigger another offer and folks were getting a 5/5 for $100 plus whatever it took to get the 1/5--- this was less profitable for them apparently.

So they put in a 3 day cooldown.

I'm ok with the cooldown it just needs to be a whole lot less, say 14 hours or 24.
  • Or have the offer reset every midnight like with the 100 dilithium card and daily rewards.