Home Make It So!

Characters and Ideas for the Summer Mega-Event

Share your thoughts and ideas of the summer Mega Event

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course the Augments don't have to be DS9...

cnzfbkycbw6y.jpg

uq154b683qwk.jpg

And the DS9 don't have to be augment...

i9o1pylfq2mm.jpg
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll say it because it needs saying: Patriot Sisko. Another Garak wouldn’t be too bad either.
  • ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Augment genius Sarina Douglas as the recurring legendary (SCI/ENG/MED): She definitely covers 3 skills, is brilliant in them, a unique character, and nowhere near CMD/SEC/DIP.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Sarina_Douglas

mpcgiuimuspa.png

f9h9czr3bs4v.png

It'd be grand to get her misfit augment buddies too, in their Starfleet uniforms. (UnkieB's picture ^)

*and Admiral Patick's quotes must be: "That's a stupid question." and "That's a stupid question too."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augment genius Sarina Douglas as the recurring legendary (SCI/ENG/MED): She definitely covers 3 skills, is brilliant in them, a unique character, and nowhere near CMD/SEC/DIP.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Sarina_Douglas

mpcgiuimuspa.png

f9h9czr3bs4v.png

It'd be grand to get her misfit augment buddies too, in their Starfleet uniforms. (UnkieB's picture ^)

*and Admiral Patick's quotes must be: "That's a stupid question." and "That's a stupid question too."

I agree with all you said, especially about "Admiral" Patrick's quote.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the original series episode "Plato's Stepchildren" specifically stated that the aliens were products of eugenics, and thus augments. They might make good additions. Someone can find pictures.
  • I’ll say it because it needs saying: Patriot Sisko. Another Garak wouldn’t be too bad either.

Is there such a thing as enough Garak(s) anyway ?
    I wouldn't mind if they'd squeeze in a new version of Dukat ( Prefect of Bajor or Possessed ... ) along with it , and they could still add Tekeny Ghemor , since Cardassian Kira is available already , it would be logical to include her " Father " ...

A Cardassian obsession you say ? I don't know what you're talking about , my Dear ...
  • Some Mega Event: Extreme Time?

How about it takes place in Ancient Times and the Distant Future? Some ancient civilizations of earth have said to have had out-of-this-world technologies. Examples: Mayans, Egyptians, Altantis, all of Earth, but what of other planets? How far could DB imagine into the distant future as well? Difficult to predict, but Roddenberry did it with the communicator: or now the cell phone, and much else. I guess I grab for things better than present day: locations, crew, items, plots, themes, etc. How about see how far in the distant past or distant future you can go and what you can find, like a treasure hunt so too speak. Voyages could be employed maybe? Maybe there is a great anomaly fueling your expeditions. Race against time to find places, crew, and items - as abovementioned, themes and plots too. Maybe there is a mystery to solve. Arrivals to your present timeline is another thought: things and crew popping up. Oh, and I guess making it back to where you were in Timelines could be very important too. It could be called: Extreme Time? Just a thought. Awesome Treks, Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • I want the Jack pack for sure, especially “Admiral’ Patrick, and I’d really love to see as the recurring character, Dr. Julian Bashir. No Changeling, no alternate future, no aviator, Klingon, Vulcan, Mirror universe, time-traveling, holographic, Borg, prisoner, or “CMO” Bashir. Just a good, rock-solid, legendary version of Doctor Julian Bashir.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    For a ds9 event I’m thinking we need a 4 or 5* Keevan - “zombie Keevan” or “weekend at Bernie’s Keevan” (from “the magnificent Ferengi”)

0q0hon8krkoc.jpeg

DB *might* want to think of a more politically correct name!

No augment twist here, though given the founders genetic engineering of the vorta I’m sure some plot can be spun.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe not the mega event, but a future event/episode of some sort...

I would like to see a holodeck malfunction universe-wide resulting in an infestation of poisonous spiders in every holodeck program. Event crew would be Dr. Hippocrates, EMH, and my personal favorite - TNG's Barkley.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just discussing with a fleet-mate about who we thought the recurring crew for the mega might be, with me speculating that it'd likely be either a one-off character who was very iconic, or a DS9 main cast variant of some sort. Then it suddenly occurred to me that we don't yet have a 5* version of Ezri. In fact, we don't really have a "regular" version of her — just Desert, Sniper, Mirror and Waitress Ezris. Whether or not she ends up being the recurring crew for the mega, it'd be great at some point to see either Lt. Ezri Dax or Counselor Ezri Dax as a new Legendary. The latter would probably be primarily DIP, with possibly MED as a secondary skill.

qfl4jsluvbqu.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    And given that everyone loves non-canon cards how about augment virus Worf ;)

lly9v5mo09gb.jpg

I don't know why but this triggered my flight response.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the original series episode "Plato's Stepchildren" specifically stated that the aliens were products of eugenics, and thus augments. They might make good additions. Someone can find pictures.

This would be a fun plot. I would beg to have Platonian Chapel come out of it though, I'd love that version of her.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20061215011646&path-prefix=en

Requested some times before ofc, but I'll repeat him here. In my view a most logical choice for the 5* recurring character: section 31 Bashir/ Formal Dress Bashir

Looks good, is both augment and DS9, and is from one of his stronger episodes: Inter Arma Enim Silent Legis
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and if Formal Dress Bashir comes, please also two new Ross variants: Formal Dress Ross (4*) and Admiral William Ross (5*) ... please please. ^=^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I would expect we would start to get the hints for the mega reoccurring character soon as I would expect the early event notification would go out on Friday
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I would expect we would start to get the hints for the mega reoccurring character soon as I would expect the early event notification would go out on Friday

I would have expected the “Butchers of Beta Penthe is Live!” announcement to stop popping up on startup after the event ended yesterday, but that hasn’t happened yet. Makes one wonder...
  • It has happened with the last couple of events.
  • Hunter247 wrote: »

I would have expected the “Butchers of Beta Penthe is Live!” announcement to stop popping up on startup after the event ended yesterday, but that hasn’t happened yet. Makes one wonder...

It’s like DB employees take Mondays off. The announcement doesn’t change till Tuesday or at least that’s happened the last two or three times.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.