Home Make It So!

I had a quick look at DS9 crew in my cryovault... No Pah-Wraith Cult Dukat or Obsidian Order Garak..

S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Make It So!
Could we make sure all of the DS9 crew are grouped correctly before the summer mega event please?

My DS9 crew are pretty slim so I would need every single available crew available for the mega event.

Best Answer

Answers

• Both of these 2 crewmen are on the Cardassin Chain of command Collection, I don't think they should be treated as DS9 crew, anyway there is no DS9 trait, DB staff will decide whether they are considered DS9 or not during that mega event.
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    But cryovault gives searches based on Star Trek series.... so typing DS9 shows anyone from Mourn to Sisko... At the very least Pah Wraith Dukat should be included in that group....
  • Bri wrote: »
    But cryovault gives searches based on Star Trek series.... so typing DS9 shows anyone from Mourn to Sisko... At the very least Pah Wraith Dukat should be included in that group....

I didn't know that, I believe I read it, never used it and then forgot about it! It's something, for what I've tested on Cryostasis Vault but not on the crew quarters